Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) (50099 Views)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
How are her kids the reason her husband got a second wife? Na the children do love-vendor for their papa,cos I'm not understanding.
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Maj196(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fear women

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kill and be killed
I wonder how the children must have felt in their last moments
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
WHAAAATTTTTTTT
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Maj196(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
ukaface:
How are her kids the reason her husband got a second wife? Na the children do love-vendor for their papa,cos I'm not understanding.
She killed them to spite the man

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Zazzzu(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
the devil reigns in dis country
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Earnonline9: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Themainboy22: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mumu woman, She should had killed herself to show that she was really jealous. That way, the husband might retrace his steps of taking second wife in honour of her great sacrifice. Now She have killed two innocent kids, I hope their sharia law will be kind to her, by sentencing her avss to death by hanging. Idi.ot!.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by VEXT: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Their business.. Bleep d man and the woman... Innocent kids!!!
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by lomprico(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
but she should know that her husband can marry up to 4 wives na. abi Muslim women don woke?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by darediamond(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
Why are Muslim wives like this
Because God Original Plan for A Man is One Wife, One Husband.
Remember It Is One Woman God Created For Adam not 2 or more.
It is less of a Man to have two women at same time as wives especially because of SEX!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by turawaa(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:

Are you saying jealousy only belongs to A particular religion or Tribe

U can do better pls

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Maj196:
Fear women
NOWADAYS I try as much as possible to have my MINIATURE CAMERA around me whenever I find myself among LADIES.
I have got lots of Camera everywhere.
One can't be hearing of such on daily basis without being equipped and still be dining with them comfortably.
One of the 1000 ways to die is to have dem around u
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Sams4(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is not jealousy, but wickedness in it greatest height

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by lomprico(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
darediamond:

Because God Original Plan for A Man is One Wife, One Husband.
Remember It Is One Woman God Created For Adam not 2 or more.
It is less of a Man to have two women at same time as wives especially because of SEX!!!
and yet David was one of God's greatest! undecided

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Odiriance4all(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
No poison is as deadlier as the poison of a viper

No anger is as deadlier as the anger of a woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Maj196:
She killed them to spite the man
Then she's foolish

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Odiriance4all:
No poison is as deadlier as the poison of a viper

No anger is as deadlier as the anger of a woman
I'm now AFRAID of this statement.
U are absolutely right.
This is a WATCHWORD.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Dalby(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
The heart of man is desperately wicked....e get why Bible talk am

Na woman abeg...
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Tatashi: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Foolish woman
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by MoIbrahim: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
You bigot, us this the only news of killings that you have seen on Nairaland lately?
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by MoIbrahim: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
starbuck:
Fear North

You bigot, is this the only news of killings that you have seen on Nairaland lately?
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by omoharry(f): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
dapsoneh:
So many mentally deranged women in the north. If they dont cut off their husbands pe nis, they will burn the hands of their stepsons or daughters. Sometimes, they will kill their children.
Northern women need psychiatric evaluation
why won't they be mentally deranged when they are treated very badly in that region? ..A man can just wake up and say I divorce you three times and that is it .Marraige is over .The Woman Should have left the marriage .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by dorin27(f): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
What kind of wahala is this na? Foolish woman with foolish brain...she will regret this for the rest of her life.
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by 247updated: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
This nonsense must stop. Too bad that�� the SARS and policemen who supposed to protect us are now the ones killing us and our so call government is doing nothing.... #ENDSARSNOW #endsars #Nigeria ����������https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/oga-sars-endsars
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by starbuck(f): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
MoIbrahim:

You bigot, is this the only news of killings that you have seen on Nairaland lately?

Na dem undecided, always aggressive and wanting to spill blood.. Go and die
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by just2endowed: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amspecial:
angry
what is wrong with her doesn't she knows that Islam permit it

I Taya oh.

But historically, taking more wives were as a result of war and reduced population of men. That's why men were encouraged to take many wives during the BC. But religion has a way of promoting this act of marrying many wives and incorporated it into some religious laws.

Even till now the world population of woman still stood at 52% to 48% men.

The beginning was one man and one woman. So why marry many wives when we are no more at war?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Redhot111(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
She for kuku kill herself and leave the children alona na

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by reason10: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
never marry iPod woman they will never listen
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Toosure70: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
The heart of man is desperately wicked....e get why Bible talk am
This is the heart of a woman o.
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fulanis and Slaughtering of throats are like 5 and 6. If this one had an opportunity to fasten bomb in her body and detonate it in a public place, she'd gladly do that. Truth be told, no sane man would want to take additional wife nowadays in the name of religion, even though their religion permits it i have muslim friends who detest it even though they're comfortable enough to marry more wives.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
If they believe in their Muhamed , they will respect his teaching . Cos it’s written in their book to marry more than one But no, they don’t wanna respect that . Religion is a scam undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Jungle Justice: 13 Times Nigerians Went Too Far (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.