Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Come And Learn Everything About Snail Farming Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come And Learn Everything About Snail Farming Business (189 Views)

PROMO!!! Learn Everything About SNAIL FARMING Business. / Learn Everything About SNAIL TRAINING. Videos And Ebooks Are Available / Opportunity To Learn Everything About Snail Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Learn Everything About Snail Farming Business by Juan80: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
What are you still waiting for? This is a life changing opportunity. The batch 7 of this training will be starting on Monday 5th, October, 2020.
Now read carefully to hear my testimony and what you stand to gain.
Two years ago, I attended a seminar which happened to be the backbone of my success today.
That seminar was an opportunity that turned me into a boss lady, and since then I grew more passionate about helping people especially youths and stay at home moms like myself to be their own boss and live life to the fullest.
Now, I know you are eager to know what the business is all about. It is snail farming also known as heliculture. With at least 10k, you can start snail farming that will definitely change your life story.
The best snail specie for Snail farming is the giant Africa snail also known as Achatina achatina(AA). The snail lay five to six clutches of eggs per year containing an average of 200 eggs per clutch.
Now, lets do a little calculation: if you have about 300 snails in your farm and each produces up to 300-400 baby snails. You will have nothing less than 90,000-120,000 snails just at a single lay. Therefore, in a year, you will have nothing less than 600,000 snails (that is 120000 snails per clutch * 5 clutches). If you decide to sell as low as #10 per snail, that means your bank account will be bouncing with #6million.
The amazing fact is that the cost of production for snail is very low while the market demand for snail is very high.
To tap into this great opportunity with me, all you need to do is pay #1k. Show your proof of payment. With just 1k you are empowered for life.
Please and please, only those interested ones should click on the whatsapp link to join the training group.
WhatsApp number: 07083515179
https:///KbCSZPd6SVXJk9Uv3mzqXV
Class is online with a well organized course outline... Welcome onboard.
Swipe to see what you can do and also the testimonies of my trainees. You too can be successful only if you make a good decision

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: Private Sector Is The Key To Our Economy - Azubogu / If You Need Help To Survey Or Assist You In Ibadan / Position More Than 10 Keywords With An SEO Consultancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.