Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. (551 Views)

SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact / Nairamarley Set To Recreate This Erotica Video With A Female Nigerian Celeb. VID / Gucciful! Tiwasavage Rocks Gucci As She Performs In Global Citizen Festival. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by nairaobserver2: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
Davido music worldwide (DMW) front man, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Naira Marley set to join other Nigerians to stop the harassments and extortion of money by Sars.

Angry Davido wrote;
ENDSARSNOW !!!! If we all come together as brothers and sisters and also as citizens of this country we can end this Nonsense!!

Read more from the source HERE

Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
mmmmmmm
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by sissoko89: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
We re waiting oh
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by Hausaboy239(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
#Endsars
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by Topleague(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
i don't even get it. I have lived in many African countries and i have never seen their policemen behaving the way Nigerian police behave. Our citizen are the most docile human being i have ever seen in my life, they accept the most ridiculous policy from their government and take it in stride. Am sure they can end this shit if ever at all they don't want it.
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by Enudapan: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Buh online campaign
Aren't gonna end shit
Rather heavy protest (such as black lives matters) gonna do the magic
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
I hope it's not audio something. undecided
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by Flexherbal(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
We are all humans.
No one is more human that the other.
Not even the president.
Re: Davido, Tiwasavage, Nairamarley Set To Join Others To End Sars In The Country. by yekeenmubaraq: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oya RATE THEM!!!��� Who funny Pass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Je_w4Mt8JI

(1) (Reply)

Burna's Boy Mum speak on alleged thugs attack / “My Feelings For You Won’t Ever Change” – Neo Promise Vee (video) / Moment DJ Cuppy Walked In On A Man Trying To Take A Pic With Her Car In London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.