Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

9JA Please What Is Going On Between FSARS And Our Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9JA Please What Is Going On Between FSARS And Our Youth (276 Views)

IGP Bans FSARS, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols / IGP decries unwarranted, unprovoked attack on DCP FSARS / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9JA Please What Is Going On Between FSARS And Our Youth by OGWILLS123: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just went to Twitter today and what my eyes was seeing they was not pleasant angry
Every where was full of videos of youths being massacred by Sars
in the name of searching for Yahoo boys
The even entered people house now beat you up if you try to voice out cry
I have seen like twenty dead body's killed be sars cry
Lagos and delta is on fire right now cry
what is going on please, am I the only one seing this. cry

I will soon upload pictures I wish I can upload videos as well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Price, Saudi Arabia And Grubby Arguments / Nigeria At 60: Not The Celebration But The Work Ahead, By Dotun Adekanmbi / Pope Statement Trump Not A Christian Was In 2016. Old News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.