Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley (387 Views)

#endsars: If You Are In Akure Stay Indoors / Nigerian Youths Storm EFCC Office To Protest Naira Marley's Release / Militants Offer To Lead Security Agents To Tompolo's Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley by LITIFYED: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has shared his thoughts on the constant harassment Nigerians are facing from SARS officers.

The singer, in a recent tweet, condemned officers for shooting and killing Nigerians, especially those who don’t exhibit any form of violence.

He also urged Nigerians to stop protesting on Twitter, and learn to protest in real life.

“We need to stop protesting on twitter because that’s all we’ve been doing. We need to protest in real life, just say you’re scared and you will rather tweet from home”.

Responding to people who urged him to lead the protest, Naira Marley said he will lead, but she will land in ‘kirikiri’ prison afterward.

Read more: https://www.litifyed.com/endsars-if-yall-want-me-to-lead-the-protest-naira-marley/#ixzz6ZuOI70Kx
Re: Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley by oluwaseyi0: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
B
Re: Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2020

(1)

O.C Nwafor Removed / #endsars: Policemen Paid Bribes For Posting To SARS -ogili, Ex-sergeant / Police Officials With No Face Mask Slaps Lady & Arrest Protesters Over Face Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.