Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (343 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Deleted by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION PLS

Does anyone has any room in lagos that he/she can let go for low amount of money as rent...?

Single room is mostly preferred coz of the rent fee.... She doesn't have much at all...

Reason is I have a lady friend with accommodation issue, it has been so tough for her and she doesn't have much like that to pay for agent commission and agreement thing.. We know how agent fee is always high na... She is out of job due to corona self and just searching for a job but needs accommodation.... It is very serious....

i have a room available chat me up on whatsapp i hope we can work sumtin out that's if i am satisfied.
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

MP3 Player With Speakers For SALE. SOLD*!!! / Want To Sleep Deep? Try This Mattress / Vision Of Gilhpm To The World Concerning The Coming Of Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.