Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart (725 Views)

Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye / BUSTED: PDP Used Photos Of Bad Roads In Liberia To Tackle Fashola - The Cable / Melaye On His Way Out Of Senate As Smart Leads By Over 20,000 Votes: SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by vincixpresso: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Babatunde Raji Fashola's can easily pass as one of the most powerful anti-people voice in this government. Nigerians aren't paying attention to the man's utterances. Sans Buhari, Fashola says the dumbest things for a public officer. He isn't loud, perhaps the reason why Nigerians often miss his anti-people posturing, but he's no less insidious, insensitive and generally disconnected from the pervasive suffering of the people and the general dissatisfaction with their government.

When they were in opposition, this same Fashola, especially during those Bola Tinubu colloquiums where they gathered to yap about how they know so much on how to move Nigeria forward, alongside the master sophist himself, the platitudinous VP Osinbajo and Tinubu their master, was all over the place talking about how easy it is to generate and distribute stable electricity. He suggested that all Nigerians needed do to get stable supply was vote out the PDP. Nigerians voted out the PDP and Fashola was made Minister for Power. Ngwanu provide the power nau, nothing. Nada. Instead he said Nigerians can't pay for the electricity they crave. The uppity dumbassery!

Independence Day 3 days ago he was out again saying Nigerians confuse the duties of government at different levels and so blame only the FG on the bad state of the country. What has Fashola's FG done right that he wants Nigerians to now blame the states and LGAs for the rest? When they were singing abuses and criticisms against the former FG was Jonathan chairman of Ogbia LGA and governor of Bayelsa State?

That the man is an idiot won't come from me. God forbid I say something so untrue, after all he's a SAN and SANs are smart. Instead I'll suggest that Nigerians pay more attention to his utterances and judge for themselves.
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fashola is a dead brained dunce.

1 Like

Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by Obamaofusa: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
vincixpresso:
Babatunde Raji Fashola's can easily pass as one of the most powerful anti-people voice in this government. Nigerians aren't paying attention to the man's utterances. Sans Buhari, Fashola says the dumbest things for a public officer. He isn't loud, perhaps the reason why Nigerians often miss his anti-people posturing, but he's no less insidious, insensitive and generally disconnected from the pervasive suffering of the people and the general dissatisfaction with their government.

When they were in opposition, this same Fashola, especially during those Bola Tinubu colloquiums where they gathered to yap about how they know so much on how to move Nigeria forward, alongside the master sophist himself, the platitudinous VP Osinbajo and Tinubu their master, was all over the place talking about how easy it is to generate and distribute stable electricity. He suggested that all Nigerians needed do to get stable supply was vote out the PDP. Nigerians voted out the PDP and Fashola was made Minister for Power. Ngwanu provide the power nau, nothing. Nada. Instead he said Nigerians can't pay for the electricity they crave. The uppity dumbassery!

Independence Day 3 days ago he was out again saying Nigerians confuse the duties of government at different levels and so blame only the FG on the bad state of the country. What has Fashola's FG done right that he wants Nigerians to now blame the states and LGAs for the rest? When they were singing abuses and criticisms against the former FG was Jonathan chairman of Ogbia LGA and governor of Bayelsa State?

That the man is an idiot won't come from me. God forbid I say something so untrue, after all he's a SAN and SANs are smart. Instead I'll suggest that Nigerians pay more attention to his utterances and judge for themselves.

Is this all you have got to say?
I was waiting for the mediocrity part.
None is perfect.
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nobody takes him serious because he rarely talks even though he tends to sound stupid and out of touch with reality when he manages to talk.

We have not forgotten how he boasted about how electricity is not rocket science. Today it's about Nigerians not having ability to pay, dumb if you ask me.

The unfortunate thing is this miscreant will tomorrow tell you of how he borrowed money to transform the power sector and in the end there will be no evidence of it.

I thought I was the only person that noticed his unpleasant and disrespectful choice of words on the populace. Mentally disfunctional comments that shows no respect for the people.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by Jackossky(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
To me, he ain't mediocre and what you labelled against him ain't tenable.
Like someone said earlier, he's not perfect.
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by GoodofNaija: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
He's definitely playing the tunes of his godfathers. He's not much different from his incompetent godfather in aso rock.
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by Great2017: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Is this all you have got to say?
I was waiting for the mediocrity part.
None is perfect.

Yes, none is perfect, yet, he had to label another imperfect over what he himself has failed woefully in.

1 Like

Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
There are some issues I expect Fashola to stay away from since he's not in the right position to rectify the sufferings of the masses

And the EXPECTATIONS of the PEOPLE was one of it!

Fashola is my person but he goofed on that one!!! It's as if he was insensitive to what the people are going through

He and APC blamed Jonathan and his administration for every problem then, why can't he blame Buhari now

Who will hold the state government responsible The people that can't even protest without being arrested
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by rontolo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
On another thread I highlighted how incompetent this man fashola is. He is also very arrogant. He deflects a lot and won’t accept responsibility for his failures. He is a fake SAN, crude and shallow. He is certainly overrated
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by yaki84: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
vincixpresso:

Anytime I hear that man speak, I'm force to believe there are two definition of SAN, this one represent senior advocate for nomads.
He speaks like a herdsman, reason like herdsman, thinks like herdsman. So in summary he is their advocate.
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by yaki84: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jackossky:
To me, he ain't mediocre and what you labelled against him ain't tenable.
Like someone said earlier, he's not perfect.
That man is a mediocre.
I remember when he was interviewed concerning budgeting 70k for procurement of pen, he said it is the ministry that is saddled with the responsibility of fixing those prices. He even said he does not sign checks. That man is a in fact mediocre is better compare to what he truly is.
Re: Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart by NGpatriot: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
vincixpresso:

I enter thread hoping to read something more intelligent, more enlightening and stimulating, but it's the usual meaningless and upside down mentality ipob rant.

So, you are just mad and upset because the man told you the truth, because he educated you about the evil, the sins and suffrage created by your useless, incompetent, looting and stealing PDP uncles.? grin

Do you actually need Fashola to educate you about the power situation in the country, what got us here and who the responsible parties are?

Do you need Fashola to explain to you why he can not solve your power situation because electricity is now in private hands because your looting and stealing PDP uncles sold out power assets, generation and distribution to their crooked and corrupt cronies in the private sector which today is a constitutional ACT that Fashola or the FG can not do anything about?

Do you really need Fashola to point this out to you? Or even the fact that your looting and stealing PDP uncles spent 16 years in office and looted $16 billion power funds that gave you nothing but darkness and even ensured that you remain in darkness by privatizing and electricity and selling off all our power assets for 1 kobo to the dollar?

Do you also need Fashola to tell you that the FG is not responsible for basic amenities in your states, towns and villages and your state governors are responsible for your roads, schools, hospitals, social programs and so on because the FG sends allocations to your governors and the people that you voted for in your own state to take care of your basic needs, your basic needs is also the reason why your governor collect taxes/IGR.?

Your PDP uncles and the people you give your votes to left you dry, they did not commission 1 single gutter in the whole of SE for 16 years, not a single road or classroom, the ZIK mausoleum that your looting and stealing PDP uncles abandoned for 16 years after several contract awards and looting was completed by Fashola and commissioned by PMB in less than 2 years.

Fashola is constructing all the FG roads in your SE, the roads that all your looting and PDP uncles didn't care about because they didn't give a damn about you.

Fashola is constructing the 2nd NB that your looting and stealing PDP uncles used to collect votes from you and refused to build after 16 years in office?

Fashola constructed and is constructing more roads, bridges and housing than all the previous ministers before him combined.

Fashola revived all the abandoned power projects your looting and stealing PDP uncles abandoned, including the 40 years abandoned Mambila power project.

The thing with you Igbos is your national and societal contribution and approach to everything is always based on sentiments, misplaced emotions, ignorance, tribalism and bigotry instead clean facts, intelligence and sound logic.

Fashola is the least of your worries, you have bigger battles to fight in your states with your useless and incompetent leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Members Complained As Anglican Priest Rejected Their Thanksgiving Offering / Nigeria’s 60 Years Of Disunity Was Ignited With Two Military Coups!- Dr Olufon / Ipob Using Instigating Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.