Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers (29886 Views)

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Kingspin(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
If you are new to Nigeria you believe the IG directive.

It's a matter of days and week to SARs return eventually.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Banning their routine patrol is not so good as that will give armed robbers more guts.

Fire the rogues among them and set examples with erring ones, that's all. Discipline is all that is needed in Nigeria Police Force.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:

Yes it is, but not assualt riffle like ak47 and other war grade automatic riffles

The process is simple at all police headquarters in Nigeria and you can't even spend up to 50k, and with 300k you get a good gun, packet of cartridge cost 12-15k

bro, I dey talk sleek but powerful irons like the category of Smith & Wesson and Magnum or the likes. those ones are handy and deadly that you can safe under ur pillow or in ur ride when u going out.

freedom to own ur choice is what I'm saying. those stupid criminals ain't using toys, bro.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Unrated900(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
SPECIAL ARM ROBBERY SECT

SARS
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by oglalasioux(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
I'm an Igbo man but I'll vote for Osibanjo to be president anytime anyday. In my scale of preference for president in 2023 are;

1 Professor Osibanjo
2. Professor Zulum
3. Mr. Peter Obi and
4. Mallam Nasir el Rufai
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Damian457: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Osinbajo is a weakling
Mgbadike80:
This is not the first time that Osinbajo would be banning SARS without any action to put it into effect. They would pipe low for some time for the heat to pass and they would go back to their evil ways. Nigeria should ban SARS completely and implement SWAT units made up of fresh recruits with well defined and strictly enforced rules of engagement.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Jack005(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo is a good man, he always come through
Osinbajo pretty staff..
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Charly68: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Possibly the illiterates among the SARS men are the one causing havoc to the outfit..they are so crude and brutal...more so giving authority to a fool is suicidal.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Rawhumper(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
I told you fellas, its not going to be business as usual.
When i say things, people tend to overlook it.

A big Thanks to the VP and IGP for listening to the voice of the people.

This is just the beginning, the Security outfits and Politicians should take note, Nigeria is changing each day.

People of Nigeria, we still have the fundamental right to defend our lives, if we dont, we die and life goes on.

SARZ and other security outfits that intimidate and molest innocent citizens must be severly dealt with.

Its time we exercise our rights as a collective entity to make our voices heard.

TheRareGem1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/04/ban-on-sars-osinbajo-commends-igps-decision-criticises-actions-of-officers/
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Petacephas: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
They recruit village thugs into the police how do you expect good conduct. SARS operatives, most of them can't communicate well. That was how some of them pitched at Airport junction at Jabi, Abuja just last month harassing motorists. One was asking me of tinted glass permit for sienna which everyone knows sienna comes just that way. They held me and I was forced to pay 3000 as against #20000 they were requesting of me. God punish SARS and their families for the pains they cause innocent citizens daily.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by GMBuhari: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
dumbest shitttt ever written on this platform, but you are not the only one

because you don't see it doesn't mean it hasn't happened, besides, who gave them the mandate , how many youths were they asked to kill in the south ?

it really pays to have sense
9icest:
SARS is political. It is the Fulani and Hausa police system of killing southern youths extrajudicially. Mention 1 young person SARS ever harassed or killed that is a northerner? Buhari, the IG and the Senate President endorsed that SARS should continue killing Southern Youths since those that are killed are not Hausas or Fulainis, they are “lazy youths” from the south. Even Osinbanjo failed in controlling these licensed murderers. Until Buhari leaves that places, more southern youths will be killed for no reason. The only solution is a regional protest and I pray it leads to a bloody revolution that throws this blood thirsty killers plus evil government that endorses the daily killing of southern youths. Because in the next 1 month they will be back.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by King44(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Toosure70: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Our Joshua.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by begge: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
All of una na d same. Before 3 or 4 months they will continue from where they stop. A zoo suppose not to have a police let alone carrying a weapon.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Earnonline7: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by blacknp(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Deputy1111:
This is a great development, I believe with what IF has done peace will returned to the land.
Or Criminals are getting prepared to go on a rampage?, Nigeria were the police are deemed Criminals, and the Criminals are the police, Nigga Area cursed, a bad society can never yield good fruits, the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by blacknp(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
9icest:
SARS is political. It is the Fulani and Hausa police system of killing southern youths extrajudicially. Mention 1 young person SARS ever harassed or killed that is a northerner? Buhari, the IG and the Senate President endorsed that SARS should continue killing Southern Youths since those that are killed are not Hausas or Fulainis, they are “lazy youths” from the south. Even Osinbanjo failed in controlling these licensed murderers. Until Buhari leaves that places, more southern youths will be killed for no reason. The only solution is a regional protest and I pray it leads to a bloody revolution that throws this blood thirsty killers plus evil government that endorses the daily killing of southern youths. Because in the next 1 month they will be back.
Mumu you need help, your parents failed you.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Vikynas: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
But the phone numbers posted there are not going through what a country?

Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Jeantmik: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Audio ban
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by toolovely(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
9icest:

I disagree with you on the fulani political system of killing southerners.
Most of the SARS guys in the southern Nigeria are Igbos and Yorubas...
Their problem is just greed. Leaving their core responsibility of going after armed robbers, kidnappers and chasing yohoo boys for their personal enrichment. The money they make of people, they don't submit to the police authorities. They share it amongst themselves...
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Chicastle: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Please is it possible to overhaul president?
May be we put this one and Substitute the gworo chewing

What a professor in "Law"
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Ayobami7(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Noted NEXT
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by KhingPaul(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2020
All these audio commendations dey tire me gaan. Make them just kukuma scratch that rubbish goats in uniform off the face of the earth. Banning no dey enough. #DeformSARS
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2020
All the so called SARS in Biafraland should be transfer to the war front to combat terrorist groups.
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by banio: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Guns kill
Not SARS.

STOP GIVING SARS GUNS. GIVE THEM BATON
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by chrisblack: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Mgbadike80:
This is not the first time that Osinbajo would be banning SARS without any action to put it into effect. They would pipe low for some time for the heat to pass and they would go back to their evil ways. Nigeria should ban SARS completely and implement SWAT units made up of fresh recruits with well defined and strictly enforced rules of engagement.
story. The truth is sars,irt etc are just a reflection of what is wrong with nigeria.forget SARS, other will take their place
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by nyiamfrank: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Charmingrascal:
No be today dem don dey ban and restructure SARS still no changes.

Kill SARS when you see them and you can
Kill their family members and loved ones if you can't get to the Officers directly and leave a message behind.

They won't end SARS so we have to #KillSARS
u don kill chicken b4?
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by nyiamfrank: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2020
History555:
In 2017, lg ban sars In 2018, lg ban sars In 2019, lg ban sars In 2020, lg ban sars
Wait 4 2021 ban
thank you
Re: Osinbajo Commends IGP’s Decision On SARS, Criticises Actions Of Officers by Christmasdon(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
NA TODAYee! ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Buys Helicopters, Vehicles From Russia, UAE To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari’s Town Hall Meeting Marred By Early Signs Of Dementia? / 2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.