Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why I Denied Ozo Rocking Privileges But Allowed Laycon Free Access – Nengi Talks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Denied Ozo Rocking Privileges But Allowed Laycon Free Access – Nengi Talks (337 Views)

Ozo Finally Opens Up On BREAK UP With Nengi, Talks Why The RELATIONSHIP Didn't W / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Denied Ozo Rocking Privileges But Allowed Laycon Free Access – Nengi Talks by LITIFYED: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown finalist, Nengi, has revealed the reason she didn’t allow her friend Ozo to dance with her in sultry fashion as she did with the winner, Laycon. 

According to Nengi, she hadn’t wanted to send the wrong signal to Ozo who had made it clear that he was in love with her and she didn’t reciprocate his feelings.

Speaking during one of her media tours yesterday in Lagos, the Bayelsa-born reality star, however, admitted that Laycon “rocked” very well while on the show.

She said, 

“ I didn’t want to give Ozo the wrong signal, that’s why I never danced with him like the way I did with Laycon. And Laycon rocks me wella.”
Read more - https://www.litifyed.com/why-i-denied-ozo-rocking-privileges-but-allowed-laycon-free-access-nengi-explains/
Re: Why I Denied Ozo Rocking Privileges But Allowed Laycon Free Access – Nengi Talks by Brenn594(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't a f***!

(1) (Reply)

“my Marriage Ended, It Didn’t Collapse,”fani-kayode's Wife Replies Troll“ / Wizkid and Burna Boy Gang Up Against Davido Again (studio Session) / 'I Wanted Some D***,' Cardi B Explains Why She Reconciled With Offset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.