Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,386 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 (22223 Views)

APC Denies Zoning Presidency To The South, National Chairman To North / Lagos East Senate By-election, APC Tokunbo Abiru In Early Lead / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by AfroBeatDiary: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
APCheat Politics, the same game they player for Ambode!
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by topydale: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Their problems
Wetin the pointer don't achieve sef
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by udemzyudex(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jafar1:

Let the lagosians decide for themselves!

LOL.. Since when?
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Born2Breed(f): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
izzou:

Did Lagosians decide Ambode or Sanwo-olu for themselves?

We are talking about the party's candidate, not the governor of the state

E dunno warris goinon

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
They shouldnt even try such a nonsense play.
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
topydale:
Their problems
Wetin the pointer don't achieve sef

He has done quite well in some areas
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
izzou:
The Deputy governor is going to be the candidate in 2023...

Sanwo-olu is just completing Ambode's second term, after which he will go and sleep

Hazmat is the anointed one for APC in 2023, God keeping him alive

I strongly doubt this doe. Sanwo, if he does well should be allowed to complete his 8!
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
viyon02:
Abirun or Abiru whatever is your name is, just know that Tinubu your Godfather is preparing to present his son to the lagosians not your time yet ok. Have a nice day.

So you actually believe this lie you're telling yourself and trying to feed us
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by dubaiprince: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
izzou:
The Deputy governor is going to be the candidate in 2023...

Sanwo-olu is just completing Ambode's second term, after which he will go and sleep

Hazmat is the anointed one for APC in 2023, God keeping him alive

I think i have to agree with this. Sanwo is completing Ambode's term being a Christian while Hamzat would take over. Let's remember Hamzat previously had a shot on the governorship position during the primaries that produced Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by izzou(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
dubaiprince:

I think i have to agree with this. Sanwo is completing Ambode's term being a Christian while Hamzat would take over. Let's remember Hamzat previously had a shot on the governorship position during the primaries that produced Ambode.

Those who know, know

Thank you
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by duality(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
I remember this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4729858/no-problem-tinubu-ambode-speaks

Well, people deny pregnancy until Belle show.
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very soon, this Sanwo-olu they have been praising will soon become an efulefu as long as Tinubu says so just like in the case of Ambode who they once ranked above then Gov. Akpabio in development.

Very confused folks. cheesy
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Emma1Oj(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
If Sanwo Olu form mugu na him sabi o.. He should learn from Obaseki sharp sharp and start building fence na.

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Elvictor: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think muslim are threatened by this roaring of Oduduwa republic of a thing, so they wan put Islam governor for Lagos?
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by ogbonti: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ajibel:

I strongly doubt this doe. Sanwo, if he does well should be allowed to complete his 8!

like Tinubu wanted Fashola to complete his 8 years even when Fashola was a miracle worker as Governor of Lagos State
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by biggie73(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Learn from Edo.
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by ppaze(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
opalu:
Ok
Now this, is, a, beauty
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by ogbonti: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Emma1Oj:
If Sanwo Olu form mugu na him sabi o.. He should learn from Obaseki sharp sharp and start building fence na.

Exactly - Sanwo Olu should have a plan B to go to PDP when the time for the 2023 primaries begin and he must nurture men secretly to contest every House of Assembly seat in Lagos State for the PDP in 2023 - The reason Tinubu is controlling him anyhow is the fear of impeachment - because the House of Assembly members is in his palm - THAT WAS WHAT OBASEKI DID to dislodge Oshomole - he made sure the Oshomole loyalist were weeded out quickly to stop them from messing up his government - SANWO OLU must never allow the Ambode treatment to be given to him

I said it here sometime ago that Tinubu will like to remove Sanwo Olu in 2023 to revalidate his Jagaban status after Oshomole his boy lost Edo because he cannot bear to think he has been demystified - over to you Lagosians, Una mumu never do? hmm hmmm hmmmm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Donedeal1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Let me know when Abori replace Abiru in Sanwo Eko so we can give offices to the PDP for their accurate prophecy.
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
WE ALL KNOWN
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
na so dem deny Ambode own

if Sanwo-Olu like make he not start now to build his empire
he should learn from Ambode
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by naija4life247: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu just dey play Lagos like ludo

How is your state politicians playing you?

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by toye440: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
Faithfulhope:
Naija politics is always dirty
Filty My Sister
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by babyfaceafrica: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

Exactly - Sanwo Olu should have a plan B to go to PDP when the time for the 2023 primaries begin and he must nurture men secretly to contest every House of Assembly seat in Lagos State for the PDP in 2023 - The reason Tinubu is controlling him anyhow is the fear of impeachment - because the House of Assembly members is in his palm - THAT WAS WHAT OBASEKI DID to dislodge Oshomole - he made sure the Oshomole loyalist were weeded out quickly to stop them from messing up his government - SANWO OLU must never allow the Ambode treatment to be given to him

I said it here sometime ago that Tinubu will like to remove Sanwo Olu in 2023 to revalidate his Jagaban status after Oshomole his boy lost Edo because he cannot bear to think he has been demystified - over to you Lagosians, Una mumu never do? hmm hmmm hmmmm grin
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

like Tinubu wanted Fashola to complete his 8 years even when Fashola was a miracle worker as Governor of Lagos State

What many of you have failed to realise now is that Tinubu isn't making a unilateral decision on who his party should present as a governorship candidate.

Tinubu didn't want Fashola but the party wanted him to continue, Tinubu obeyed their decision.
Tinubu wanted Ambode to continue but the party members didn't want him, Tinubu obeyed their decision.

But because people hate Tinubu so much, they don't know this but thinks he calls all the shots without listening to the opinion of others.

2 Likes

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

Abeg, Sanwo-olu should go to PDP for what

Never will PDP rule the affairs of Lagos, maybe another party can try but not pdp angry

1 Like

Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by ogbonti: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ajibel:

Abeg, Sanwo-olu should go to PDP for what

Never will PDP rule the affairs of Lagos, maybe another party can try but not pdp angry

ok sir
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Jonakez(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
[
Let the lagosians decide for themselves![/quote]

Wouldn't you rather say LET TINUBU DECIDE FOR HIMSELF...
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by Ajibel(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
ogbonti:

ok sir

Thank you. angry
Re: APC Denies Plans To Replace Sanwo-olu With Abiru In 2023 by viyon02: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=Ajibel post=94609783]

So you actually believe this lie you're telling yourself and trying to feed us[/quote oga we know Tinubu want his son to be the next Governor of Lagos State, and we also know Lagos cabal is not in support of it. I am a real lagosian so I know what am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Ilorin To Lagos Train Experience / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. / Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.