Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) (38893 Views)

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2020
Killed innocent children just like that. The heart of man is wicked
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by okomile(f): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2020
She has mental disorder

Let them treat her first before the court case for murder
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Lorechino(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Parade those SARS killing youths as well
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
A lot of people have mental health issues.
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Obinna leave me!!
Tunde leave my hand!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2020
OMG cry
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by tolguy(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
This their religion, they don't know the extent of damage it has done to them yet
illiteracy is a serious disease,bush man with lack of sense

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by capatainrambo: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2020
It was a psychotic break down.

No mother would do this
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2020
Osu shocked
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2020
The father is also a useless perverted man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by simfrost90210: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2020
atimes, i wonder whether GOD deliberately created some animals in human skin to live amongst people in the society., kosi wahala sha., na GOD Hand we dey
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Oizee(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Nawao, dis woman is crazy cuz dis can't be anger, was she expecting after killing her kids the husband won't marry d new wife again? If she doesn't want anything to connect her with the husband again, who will be ready to take the risk to marry her again? The woman is sick,
God is really patience with us, if I could read people's minds and I see u are contemplating evil, u are gone.
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
This their religion, they don't know the extent of damage it has done to them yet
This retardéd thinking, she doesn't know what it's doing to her.
Nairaland is So filled many foolish frustrated souls...

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2020
This is madness
But how can I explain the comments here affiliating this with anger? How does her husband marrying a wife has anything to do with killing her own children, I had to read the write up again.
This is psychosis, has no two explanation
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Dog better pass her!
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by BoboNogoDie: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by EMMY76: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Northerners and voilence are like 5&6 they naturally don't have any value for human life.
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
their useless sharia law will not cary her now oo
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2020
WHEN WILL POLICE PARADE THEMSELVES FOR KILLING AND BRUTALIZING SCORES OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Drugs has finished northern women. You see them under veils looking all innocent, but they can raise weapons at the slightest provocation.
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Igbodicool(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Islam will finish themselves one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Flexherbal:
It is time for her to pay for her crime.
Repayment is with God. Bible calls it reconciliation. We can only confine her to a cell to keep the society safe.
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by pek(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Some bloggers will definitely not make heaven. Where are the pictures of the woman paraded by the police?
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Fisher007: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmm my opinion:

Various things may be involved:

1) she is mentally deranged

2) she wanted to hurt the husband and decided to kill, what she felt he loved the most - which his the man's legacy (children) - dumb move though.

3) she felt, she had no more value in her husband's eye, since he wanted a new wife. ( That is why i try to tell guys planning to marry in the near future, don't date valueless babes even if she is offering the best sex. ) But they don't listen.

4) she might have reasoned she needed a new start, by divorcing the husband and the only thing that could link them are the kids. So her delusional self decided to kill them ( dumb thing ).

But any of the reason or opinion did not necessitate killing a being . Not to talk more of your own children that you carried for good 9-10 months each . The pain of child bearing. The husband might be traumatized or depressed right now. Hmm she is the biggest loser.

Most young single ladies will also learn this the hardway after several years of jumping from one man to another. Even after marriage, it has a psychological effect on them. Well that will be the issues of their future husbands. Make I walkaway abeg.
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Are there no mentally sick people in other religions?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mother-cook-two-sons-oven-alive-video-father-murder-charge-atlanta-fulton-county-jail-lamora-williams-a8005096.html

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Ubykcee(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Asquare84:
Many people have mental illness but still will be working like normal human being, how can someone explain the behavior of this woman. It seem the family are even living very comfortable
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2020
My Head it hurts me when I see this kind of cruelty.

Some people are just t00 damn evil in this world. Killing your own biological children when there are people out there who are still looking unto God for child.

Dammit guys, this life nor just balance at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by ledaman: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what has religion got to do with this horrific killing? You reason with anus undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Her wickedness has nothing to do with her religion. FFK married 2 wives too.
What's the point of having one wife and one side chick? If u married ur so called side chick to curb adultery they'll say it's polygamy. It's monogamy as long as u keep sleeping with other women and having children with them out of wedlock.
Hypocrisy na him be una problem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.