Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares (227 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by streetshuttle(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, in Lagos on Sunday prayed that all terrorists and their sponsors will not see the new year.

Adeboye made the declaration during the Thanksgiving Sunday Service held at the Throne of Grace Church in Lagos.
Adeboye also assured Nigerians that the Almighty God will arise against those pretending to be friends with Nigeria but planning to enslave the country.
He prayed: “Where they say there is no way, God will arise and make a way for Nigeria and everyone. Any form of stagnation in Nigeria will come to an end and every terrorists and their sponsors will not see the new year in Jesus’ Name, Amen. ”
Claiming that God has given the country victory over the Coronavirus pandemic, Adeboye enjoined everyone to always give praise to God at all times.
He said: “ We thank God for the victory over Coronavirus and we pray that the victory will be total and permanent.
“We also pray that God will help us to be united and let our tomorrow be alright.”
Adeboye who took his reading from the book of Psalms 68, verses 1 to 4, prayed that “God will fight for us, arise and make a way where there is no way.”
Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by Skmoda360(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Amen....all of em will perish....
Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
It's obvious God wouldn't answer that prayer.

Jesus never prayed the enemies of the Jewish nation or those of His and His disciples to all die.

Instead He prayed for His disciples saying:

John 17:14-15 (KJV)

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

And so say I.

In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
^^^
vengeance is mine saith the Lord. This is a perfectly scriptural prayer and God will answer the prayer.
Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by CodeTemplar: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
booked....
Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by doctorexcel: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is a prayer every individual should pray, be it boko haram terrorist, financial terrorist, sexual terrorist and even SARS terrorism. All terrorist must not see the new year
Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by HappyPagan: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
doctorexcel:
This is a prayer every individual should pray, be it boko haram terrorist, financial terrorist, sexual terrorist and even SARS terrorism. All terrorist must not see the new year

Prayers are just wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by kingxsamz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
If prayers worked, we'd rule the world.
Prayers are as useless as they appear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Sponsor Of Terrorism In Nigeria Will Not See New Year’, Adeboye Declares by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2020
doctorexcel:
You mean everybody who does not believe that Jesus Christ should be obeyed?

Luke 6:27-29
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
27. “But I say to you people who are listening to me, love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you.
28. Ask God to bless the people who ask for bad things to happen to you. Pray for the people who are mean to you.
29. If someone hits you on the side of your face, let them hit the other side too. If someone takes your coat, don’t stop them from taking your shirt too.
Is that Pastor man in obedience with the commandment of Jesus Christ there? Does this pastor man, by declaring such, show that he truly loves Jesus Christ ?

John 14 vs 25-31 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper,[f] to be with you forever,
17. even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be[g] in you.
Do you think the Spirit of the Living God, the Spirit of Truth, lives inside such a one?

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch! For All Catholics And Non Catholic Scientific Evidence Of Eucharist. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/2020 / Bible And Science Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.