Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buy Premium Content For Creativity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Buy Premium Content For Creativity (262 Views)

Buy Premium Content For Creativity And Learn From Expert / Buy Premium Content ,over 1 Terabyte Of Quality Stuff / Buy Premium Content For Creativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Premium Content For Creativity by Gbemi2014(f): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buy Premium content:
check some images below

Its contain over 1 terabyte of hard drive of high premium quality stuff
such video tutorials,
templates, sound effects, plugins, mockups, etc.

If you are interested whatapp me on 08023895810 and i also do one on training

The premium Mockup includes the following:

1.Premium Logo template and mockup :For designing an amazing and good looking logo.

2.Premium Flyer template and mockup : For designing an amazing and good looking flyers.

3.Premium Business card template and mockup : For designing an amazing and good looking Business card.

4.Premium Car Mockup template : For designing an amazing and good looking car branding.

and many more mockup.

The Premium Tutorials include the following:

5.Premium tutorials on video editing from basics to advance : This will enable you to learn at your pace.

6.Premium tutorials on Graphics designing from basics to advance. Quality training

7.Premium tutorials on Motion Graphics from basics to advance.

8.Premium tutorials on 3D modeling,Texturing,Lighting and rendering from basics to advance.

Softwares and Plugins:

9. Adobe creative suite package : Adobe c6 softwares installation and Adobe CC softwares installation.its include all adobe creative suite like After effect,illustrator,photoshop,premiere,etc.

10.3D program sofware installation : Maya, 3d max ,cinema 4d and theirs plugins and tutorials.
Highly quality tutorials from experts like digital tutors and lynda and total training.
The tutorials are from basic to advance and learn at your pace.

Other Resources:

11.Sound effect for editing

12.After effect and Premiere template.

13.3D templates etc.

Benefits of buying premium content

1.You can study at your pace to be an expert with quality video tutorials from the experts

2.Template for creating a compelling and amazing design.

3.Plugins and quality sound effect for your video editing and motion graphics.

4.lastest softwares installation and their plugins

5.You will start any projects in any of this field and deliver it.

If you are interested whatapp me on 08023895810 and i also do one on training

(1) (Reply)

#endsars No One Is Posting My Tweet Here / Shop Uk & Usa Black Friday Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is Free / $5000 Business Grant For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.