Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun (34126 Views)

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by abiolaoladipupo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is not ordinary. Why is the timing so accurate. Think about it. Olohun ma je ka se agbako
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by netflixoga: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
who go settle this one? abeg make dem shift d bullet go aso rock, it's attention is urgently needed
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by SATANNIST: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
frog12:
no respect for the rule of law by people working for government. he doesn't inspire FEAR!

sorry for the insults. but nigerians have been shooting guns up as a means of celebration even when abacha , babangida and co where leading naija. why is buhari the problem here ?
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by tonididdy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Very commendable
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Death is inevitable
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by tafabaloo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:
Very commendable of him. We have been the victim enough, let them start deleting themselves too.
Fools, celebrating with sporadic shot, I'm so sure the foolish dead one will also be laffing during those shots instead of cautioning the other idiot so stray shot won't hit the principal.
Can't wait for when stray shot will hit one of the top bosses or top political officers like speaker, governor and the likes.
Shebi una think sey craze dey una head, Na one by one broom stick dey lost, Na so una too go dey delete una selves

Anyone could have been a victim including. So, why gloat and celebrate the death of a fellow human., especially those who strive hard to keep you safe.
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by OlujobaSamuel: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
tafabaloo:

Anyone could have been a victim including. So, why gloat and celebrate the death of a fellow human., especially those who strive hard to keep you safe.
Strive hard to keep who safe?
Pls spare us that, I've had enough encounter/experience with all security forces to not be concerned with their calamity, family inclusive.
Soldiers released a cultist that stabbed someone that result into a coma case just because he is dating the cultist mum after pretending to have called the police station.
SARS extorted my younger bro just because he has an iPhone.
Police delayed my bus till late our just to because the bribe offered by the driver isn't sufficient, we contributed fund as passengers (Corp's members years back)
SARS shot a tailor dead in my area because they were chasing internet fraudsters.
Soldier threatened to deal with me in the dead of the night because I refused to give him bribe for carrying a mattress with my car.
Pls spare me, the last person I'm gonna wish good tidings is any law enforcement officers.
***I once worked in a LGA in Lagos and I worked with taskforce unit by virtue of the department I work for, I've seen their evil first hand, so to hell with them.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by ugofulfilled(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
The monarch should be blamed for not stopping them from shooting sporadically. Since when did our constitution allow us to shoot indiscriminately when merry? The monarch failed in exercising leadership.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by timagentms: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Strive hard to keep who safe?
Pls spare us that, I've had enough encounter/experience with all security forces to not be concerned with their calamity, family inclusive.
Soldiers released a cultist that stabbed someone that result into a coma case just because he is dating the cultist mum after pretending to have called the police station.
SARS extorted my younger bro just because he has an iPhone.
Police delayed my bus till late our just to because the bribe offered by the driver isn't sufficient, we contributed fund as passengers (Corp's members years back)
SARS shot a tailor dead in my area because they were chasing internet fraudsters.
Soldier threatened to deal with me in the dead of the night because I refused to give him bribe for carrying a mattress with my car.
Pls spare me, the last person I'm gonna wish good tidings is any law enforcement officers.
***I once worked in a LGA in Lagos and I worked with taskforce unit by virtue of the department I work for, I've seen their evil first hand, so to hell with them.

I believe #EndSARS revolution now will change the system a bit

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by OlujobaSamuel: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2020
timagentms:

I believe #EndSARS revolution now will change the system a bit
Yes. I'm optimistic too. I think it's time to de-escalate the tensions out there.
Re: NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun by timagentms: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Yes. I'm optimistic too. I think it's time to de-escalate the tensions out there.
Yes o my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos / US Seeks To Seize $2 Million From Nigerian Man Arrested For Romance Scam / Young Woman Raped To Death In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.