Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bigger Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bigger Picture (223 Views)

The Bigger The Penis The Weaker The Erection. Does This Ring True ? / I Can't Stay Indoors Because My Wife's Trouble Are Bigger Than Corona Virus / ACHIEVE 2X BIGGER AND STRONGER PENIS IN JUST 4WEEKS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigger Picture by WhiteyQ(f): 5:53am On Oct 05, 2020
The report has it that Big brother naija had 900million votes multiply by 30naira, N27billion�

You voted for the winner, Everyone that voted contributed this money, This is what I call Leverage..

But someone somewhere will be saying I can't Do network marketing... please can someone tell me what this means?

For those people saying I can't talk to people

If you want to go far in life, you need people!

The 85million prize was actually gotten from Nigerians 27billion... With extra for keeps...

Networking is getting people together to fulfill a course...

30naira might look small but coming from 900million persons to one source "Big brother" amounted to 27billion... That's huge!

Now it will be difficult and will take a longer time for one person to single handedly make 27billion, but was easier to make it in 3months by making 30naira from 1 person by the power of leverage and networking...

Remember Nigerian population is just about 200million... So where did 900million come from?�

Some people voted many times using different sims= multiple accounts/stores in MLM

Some people had to call friends far and near to vote their favorite person = referal

And many other strategies amounting to 900million votes.

This is NETWORK MARKETING.
BIG BROTHER IS THE "COMPANY", LAYCON AND OTHERS ARE THE "PRODUCTS" THOSE WHO VOTED ARE THE CUSTOMERS. The only difference is that in this case, the customers didn't get paid, but rather paid for voting"

You can get paid for telling people to join a business that is Network marketing: company gets more people, more products are sold and you earn some more�
CHYMALL is ours, let us publicize it
� Register Pastors, leverage on their Population....
Pastors, empower your congregation and hit the top in the process✍️
Chat me up on WhatsApp for the key:070*
Happy Monday.

Re: Bigger Picture by Nonso51807: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sorry o, please before we proceed. I actually would want to invest in chymall but however, i'd like to place an order to test their efficiency and speed in goods delivery but I don't know how to access the online shop, please can I get a guide on that? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

If you watch this video you will learn To Take Risk / Immigrate To Any County Of Choice For A Very Affordable Fee / Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.