Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Get Angry Sometimes That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men – Yemi Osin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Angry Sometimes That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men – Yemi Osin (256 Views)

Obi Cubana Wife Weep As She Narrate What She Is Passing Through, Talk About Osin / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Angry Sometimes That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men – Yemi Osin by Glamoury990: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2020
The Vice President of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo has commended the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu for banning the routine patrol of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) and other Tactical Squads of the Nigeria Police Force.

Osinbajo who also commended Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) for speaking up against injustices meted out by some security operatives on young Nigerians, stated that he’s been concerned and sometimes angry that SARS operatives arrest and kill young men.

Wondering why the security operatives will run such operations without their uniforms, Osinbajo urged the police to stick to their mandate.

He wrote;

Police Violation of Young People’s Right Unacceptable

The harassment of young Nigerians by some police officers is completely unacceptable, unlawful, and illegal. The government and the police must, and will, ensure that every one of those allegations is properly investigated and those found responsible, prosecuted.

Watch Video Below

https:///i-get-angry-sometimes-that-sars-operatives-arrest-and-kill-young-men-yemi-osinbajo-video/
Re: I Get Angry Sometimes That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men – Yemi Osin by tillaman(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2020
What have you done about it PYO, no be today this thing start na
Re: I Get Angry Sometimes That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men – Yemi Osin by Skmoda360(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Na now it dey happen?
Re: I Get Angry Sometimes That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men – Yemi Osin by OkuFaba(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2020
From SARS to F-SARS.. which name would be given to it now.. They would just change the name and use the same thugs..

(1) (Reply)

Sola Allyson Slams Fans / END Sars..nigerian Youths In A Round Table Meeting With.. / ”introduce Electronic Voting,” – Davido Calls For Reform Of Voting Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.