Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia (9395 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2Face Idibia Finally Releases Another Album? / 2Face Idibia's "OLE" Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by dsgirl: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ok. So y is he telling us? Let's wait and see how long he can go with his resolution.
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by mikuz(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
Who ask am? Who cares if he fathers a football team? He better finish the work he started!
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by Elsafema: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
dont insult him again , i am his brother
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by thisisEMP: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2011
NICE TALK
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by Bamsyle2(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
Say what??

Even after tying the knot, oi bruv?? cheesy
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by WackyJ1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
TCD:

How did he 'abuse women'? Did Tuface r@pe anyone? Did he force anybody? Did the women in question complain to you they are unhappy with the arrangement?

My God, two adults enter into a consensual relationship and someone is here hyperventilating, laying curses and insults.
Of what business of your is it if people choose to live their lives in a certain way? Have they broken any laws? Why can't people learn to respect peoples PERSONAL CHOICES.

This Nairaland sef. People should get a life and stop trying to live other peoples lives for them.
No Theblessed has a very big and complex problem from the very first post of hers that i saw, i knew we've seen the worst feminist to ever befall nairaland.  she needs to vent every once in a while
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by olaemman: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
hello everyone in here, here are some stuff going wrong in the nigeria movie industry.
check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEIkf4nKCrk
please commet on this, lol
Thanks
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by LilyZ(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by April79: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tuface should have said something like "women won't let me impregnate them again"
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by Agybabe(f): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2011
Haterz stop hating. Mayb he *2face* has a new strategy. Lolz
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by shhsub: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2011
;Dif i hear, i kw very soon we wuld hear sum1 else is preg,  grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by Theblessed(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2011
[size=16pt]The truth does ruffle some feathers, you know!

That's why many are here attacking me by defending the indefensible - trying to justify their sins because, they have commited the same evil, too! Your sins will definitely catch up with you all.  Take it from me - you can run but your will never hide!

Look, stop justifying your sins, ok! Pray, you do not have any daughters from a messed up life otherwise, just wait - 20 years is your mandate!  Keep an eye on that number, when you finish making your noises on here!

Your sins will catch up with you all - keep using and abusing vulnerable young women who are seeking attention, approval and to be loved - by justifying your evil deeds as consensual adults!

If your intention and act is clean and honest, why these justifications?? 

Go on, keep using and abusing them - 20 year is your date!!!! shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
[/size]
Re: I Won’t Impregnate Women Anymore – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]The truth does ruffle some feathers, you know!

That's why many are here attacking me by defending the indefensible - trying to justify their sins because, they have commited the same evil, too! Your sins will definitely catch up with you all.  Take it from me - you can run but your will never hide!

Look, stop justifying your sins, ok! Pray, you do not have any daughters from a messed up life otherwise, just wait - 20 years is your mandate!  Keep an eye on that number, when you finish making your noises on here!

Your sins will catch up with you all - keep using and abusing vulnerable young women who are seeking attention, approval and to be loved - by justifying your evil deeds as consensual adults!

If your intention and act is clean and honest, why these justifications?? 

Go on, keep using and abusing them - 20 year is your date!!!! shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
[/size]

Story telling! I don't blame the guy. All I know is the Law should make him help in taking care of those 5 kids to stem the society of evil men and kinda control his excesses. It happened to my sister, at 19 she ran away with a man of 40 for greener pastures but later realized the other side wasn't greener as thought. Got two kids for the dude who lied very well to have her as a kept woman. I saw all these coming.Much as I hated it and I still blame the man, my sister and the society. He lied to her that he had parted ways with his wife,because of no kids my sister wanted marry him abi. She didn't do a thing via the right ways. Now the wife has the kids at least better than full adoption.
But here, many adult grown-ass women with education want to hang out with a celebrity who may not be educated. They don't do any other thing.They complain only when the mainly money isn't coming. They want to have ur babies without proper family foundation they enjoyed.Everybody will pay!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Free Nigerian Music Blogs/sites To Submit Your Songs To / Flavour – "Baby Na Yoka" (Video) / Tekno – Suru (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.