Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Wife And Son Are Not In Charge - Akeredolu Reacts To ‘family Govt Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife And Son Are Not In Charge - Akeredolu Reacts To ‘family Govt Allegations (302 Views)

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And Son Are Not In Charge - Akeredolu Reacts To ‘family Govt Allegations by janefblog: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Five days to the governorship election of Ondo state, the state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, has declared that he does not run a family government.

Recall that the governor have been accused by many prominent individuals, the opposition and some indigenes of the state of allowing his family control the affairs of government.

They insist that Akeredolu’s wife, Betty and son, Jide, are the ones in charge.

On Sunday in Akure, Akeredolu of the All Progressives Congress (APC), dared those making the claim to provide proof.

He spoke at a debate titled “2020 Ondo Governorship Election: Face the Voters” organised by media organisations, labour unions, civil societies, religious bodies and others.

Akeredolu said he has been running a transparent government, adding that neither his wife or.............. https://janefblog.com/15266-2ondo-election-my-wife-and-son-are-not-in-charge-akeredolu-reacts-to-family-government-allegations/

Re: My Wife And Son Are Not In Charge - Akeredolu Reacts To ‘family Govt Allegations by Brandstudio01: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
In charge ni, in charge ko
Re: My Wife And Son Are Not In Charge - Akeredolu Reacts To ‘family Govt Allegations by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Don't mind them Mr cute and handsome governor,you are a man Who respects your wife and children and as such most Nigerian men will tag you with a name,it doesn't matter anyway as long as Mrs Betty is fully incharge of the homefront,you either respect her or have Mr governor to contend with. Mrs Betty is one of the few women that knows that secret of being a woman,kudos to her excellency

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Selected For Final Stage In Race For WTO DG / #EndSARS About A Year Ago I Remembered What A Top Politician Said / Who Is This DSS Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.