Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,622 members, 7,958,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

If you watch this video you will learn to control your tongue and always be quit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If you watch this video you will learn to control your tongue and always be quit (219 Views)

FG Approves Mother Tongue As A Compulsory Language In Primary Schools / Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Man Sliced His Nose, Tongue And Lips To Look Like Skul—see Pictures And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you watch this video you will learn to control your tongue and always be quit by Valoa432: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Exam4lead PYTHON INSTITUTE - PCAP-31-03 Exam Questions / Vc Recieves Another Ae-funai Baby / The Result Will Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.