Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic (5115 Views)

Recruitment At Lagos State Polytechnic 2016 / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency / Graduate And Experienced Jobs At Abia State Civil Service Commission (5 Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by nnekaregy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
helo great minds there is vacancy in abia state polytechnic for estate managers and quantity surveyors. interested persons should see the rector next week for interview
Re: Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by Stanozcom(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2007
My dear dear Nneka,    I think that it is touching that you should be concerned about helping Abia State Polytechnic become a better place.  I really do.  Thanks. :0)

Now on to the main talk.
WHO DA              GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PUT THAT                   UP ON THE INTERNET?!!!!!

DID THE RECTOR TELL YOU TO GO AND PUT UP AN AD ON THE NET FOR ABIAPOLY?

ARE YOU (OR WERE YOU) EVEN A STUDENT OF ABIAPOLY??

You think there are no Estate Manager or Qty Surveyors in Aba?

Nne, TAKE TIME O!

Re: Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by awa(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2007
Stanoz.com

What is your own? What has the posting gotten to do with non-existence of Estate Managers and Quantity Surveyors in Aba? You are so egocentric to have even warned her and I quote: NNE, TAKE TIME O!

Dont forget that this is a Job forum meant for everyone in the house.
Re: Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by rexfx2: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm.
stanoz.com not only did ur post reflect ur kinda person, ur picture did 2.
Re: Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by stellose(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2007
The lady tried by sending in her post, if you are not interested just take a walk and check for the next charpter, yur, k
Re: Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by kingjoe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2007
I WANT TO CONFIRM WHAT NNEKA SAID. FOR NOW THE VACANCIES FOR ESTATE MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN EXHAUSTED. BUT IF YOU READ QUANTITY SURVEYING YOU CAN APPLY . ONE GOOD THING IS THAT FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO NEEDED. IF U ARE inrested send me a text 08089442009 or jowey4eva@yahoo.com for assistance.
Re: Vacancy At Abia State Polytechnic by Matured26(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2007
Can not help but laugh

(1) (Reply)

Royal Exchange Assurance Plc / Secretary/receptionist And Customer Care Executive Needed at Lagos based International Company / United African State Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.