Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

TORMENTED BY JESSICA DURU - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / TORMENTED BY JESSICA DURU (367 Views)

Tormented Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TORMENTED BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Heavy I walk
Legs quivering with despair
Holding me back so I may not reach that place I desire:
A place I seek
And have tried so much to reach, but to no avail

This burden I bear
This heaviness pulling me down
with no desire of letting go!
Making me wonder if it ever will
Or shall remain till the day I'm called home
To give an answer to the life that have yielded nothing, but utter pain...

~Ciara

At first, I felt there wasn't any need posting this here since I couldn't come up with a much suitable title, but then it occurred to me that there was actually nothing to be nervous about, and so I said, "You got the idea and everything, why don't you showcase it to the world and don't worry about the number of reactions you're gonna get?" So here I am.
Re: TORMENTED BY JESSICA DURU by joseph1832(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Not bad. Keep at it then you'll evolve. smiley

1 Like

Re: TORMENTED BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2020
joseph1832:
Not bad. Keep at it then you'll evolve. smiley
Oh..thanks so much. I really appreciate.
Re: TORMENTED BY JESSICA DURU by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2020
youngdee168johnokeyYukovwableohtml14javaSmith9aladeokin1000OmogoddybizzibodiMayorisraeldukeaugustusRicardo2400DacallerHumbledbYGracesodiq961Iamlight01Nova15kellartemmy3gpvidsofficialteemiUjSizzleBriareosprof800ObinnauDontBullshitMeBestie93LarrySunAyoomodaddywebmeWritertainPubdevlishGINGERFhunkhy1Divepen1credidASBEETeco2TiffanyJfreesinzupoetictwentyhouseofwagsLauryn41Explorersdominiquespidey77mariahAngelAiyamrexTadeknkeepcalm

(1) (Reply)

Poem : Repels And Destroy / My Mother Land / The Outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.