Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 (80048 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by Lastmankc(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
Super chickens of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by Djangote: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by Abbanazeeza(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
hmohammed:

Godfatherism and nepotism are totally different words. Please check the meaning of words carefully next time so we don't misinform Nigerians

Nepotism: the practice among those with power or influence, of favoring their FRIENDS or RELATIVES especially by giving them jobs. (GOOGLE IT)

Suppose you understand what nepotism means, you wouldn't have started these arguments. I never regret using the word sir!

Sometimes nepotism go hand-in-hand with godfatherism. example you favour others because you are forced or ordered to do so by your godfather. I even wonder why as a nigerian you can't understand these....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by tosyne55(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Johnsinia:
Oga pls, when has Nigeria, in their entire history said they are going to win the world cup...Do you think world cup is AFCON.
I just dey hope beta thing for our country nii oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by hmohammed(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Abbanazeeza:

Nepotism: the practice among those with power or influence, of favoring their FRIENDS or RELATIVES especially by giving them jobs. (GOOGLE IT)

Suppose you understand what nepotism means, you wouldn't have started these arguments. I never regret using the word sir!

Sometimes nepotism go hand-in-hand with godfatherism. example you favour others because you are forced or ordered to do so by your godfather. I even wonder why as a nigerian you can't understand these....

Just take the correction and move on. I also apologized when I thought you meant something different.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by dumininu01(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
Seunfretty:
The midfield lacks communication forcing the center back to launch the ball to onachu which i tink as been a disaster in the game.....now they need to get iwobi more into the game to cause problema...the solution is simple ...we need chukwueze and kalu running at the defence and if that happens algeria will be in trouble....the major thing to work on now is get a way of moving the ball out and connect the midfield and attack....den maib onachu will need to leave and bring in some one the attack can play around better...the defence meanwhile is doing averagely well
That onuachu too tall he no sabi anything grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by MarshFan: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Swipa:
Pls let's play bayern next.

Dem never manufacture DAT KAIN BASKET!! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by hstar: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
MarshFan:

Dem never manufacture DAT KAIN BASKET!! grin
Wey we go use chop goal

But wait o, our team b played athletico Madrid of Torres and oblak, and we drew 2:2 na
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 by 12large1: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2020
The partiality by rohr regarding certain players is just unfair and disrespectful. For example, A player like nwakaeme had an average game against algeria and was never Recalled while Paul onuachu has been given ample opportunities yet he flop and he is still recalled. A player like Musa hasn't kicked a ball in over a month but he gets to play ahead of "in form" ejuke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.