Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (50119 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching Desk This Morning, A 15-year-old girl identified as Aliyah Kuti, pictured above, has been declared missing in Lagos.

According to the aunt of the missing girl, Jumoke, who spoke with News Crew, Aliyah has been missing since September 3. Jumoke said on that very day, Aliyah was sent on an errand by her parents but she refused to go and they rebuked her for her disobedience.

Ms. Jumoke said it was when she was sent on a second errand that she left their house situated at 4/6 Aliu street in Lagos Island and never returned, Reports.

She is my niece. She has been missing now for over three weeks. Wednesday this week will make it a month.

What happened was that they sent her to go and buy something but she didn't go. The mum and dad rebuked her for that and then they later asked her to go and get them another thing. That was the last time we heard of her.

We went to her friends because she doesn't have outside friends apart from the ones in school. We went to meet them. We begged them. My instinct is telling me those girls know where she is. I saw them on Saturday and they were asking me if she hasn't returned and I told them if she had come back wouldn't they see her in school? One of them told me to go that she would soon come back when she is hungry, Reports.

This is a girl that has not left home before. We didn't see any traces of absonding in her. She is a cool headed girl. She is not troublesome or outspoken.

The mistake the mum did was that she collected her phone. The mum said when she wanted to send her on another errand she asked her to bring the phone. When we went to report at the police station, the DPO said assuming the phone was with her, they can track her down.''

The aunt told News Crew, that the case has since been reported at the Adeniji Adele police station and that efforts are being made to find her.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Or11: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2020
I think we all know where she is.

Give a dog bone, leave the dog alone, let the dog roam and it will find it's way home. -DMX

249 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Or11:

Give a dog bone, leave the dog alone, let the dog roam and it will find it's way home. -DMX
She’s just 15 na.

God, please don’t let this girl near Ogun state, in Jesus name I pray.

Amen!

343 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by 2cribz: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Chai. At age 15 breasts don big,she don dey fuc k. At that age. Most vulnerable

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Ugaboy: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2020
This girl is grooving in one hotel or estate with bestie...while boyfriend they go check her daily

Boyfriend dey chop for day time...bestie for night.

As his own benefits for accommodating her.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Her friends said she ll come home wen she is hungry.no need looking for her again cos dem don camp her somewhere. Chai girls of dis days self

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Legalcriminal: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2020
Davash222:

She’s just 15 na.

God, please don’t let this girl near Ogun state, in Jesus name I pray.

Amen!

You must be mad
Aliyah Kuti the name is related with Ogun maybe her state of Orgin.

22 Likes

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2020
If she fvck finish she go come bk

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Jafar1: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Or11:

Kestolove:

Don't use one person's action to qualify the others...
The fact that the previous one was later caught in a hotel with a man doesn't mean this one is also gonna be that way...

The level of insecurity in this country alone should make u realized that she may have been kidnapped or so..
This is somebody's daughter and her family members are not at rest RN.
Pray not to ever miss any family member of urs.

I pray and hope she returns home in good health and in one piece..

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
May she be found alive, The insecurity these days is nothing to write home about

I don't know why guys here always tag any missing girl as slot or she has gone to meet a guy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Kestolove:

Welcome to

1 Like

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Davash222(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Legalcriminal:

You must be mad
Aliyah Kuti the name is related with Ogun maybe her state of Orgin.
Really? My prayers are with her then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Since she left home defiantly wit annoyance, there's hope dt she's probably safe where she is, perhaps in one guy's house somewhere!

...and much like her sch mates are somehow privy 2 her stunt frm d way they sounded!

Whichever way it is, we do pray 4 her 2 be found soon, safe & sound!

#ChildrenOfNowADays!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by ignis: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
I pray she's found soon.

9 Likes

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Slawormir: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..
Hope she comes back home

1 Like

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Hambivert: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
The way this smallie dem don dey big finish nowadays is really sparogative!

Anyways, if not that blood is thicker than water I'm sure you wouldn't be worried much, because you know she is safe.

I dey sure say your mind go don dey tell you say your niece dey man house now!
Anyways, I hope for her safe return.

Those guys thinking dem never born their wives now, I pity una already. The coming generations...na dem go be badness personified!

All we have to do is...Watch and Pray!

10 Likes

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hope she is found hale and sound

But then again hope she hasn't gone for a penis quarantine

6 Likes

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by YorubaKinging: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
The end is near

1 Like

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Las las na for her boyfriend place dem go find her

But she is older than her age if she is truly 15years old

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by chatinent: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
All right.
Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmm. This woman 15 years old

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
not again ehn
Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by killermod1000: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
2cribz:
Chai. At age 15 breasts don big,she don dey fuc k. At that age. Most vulnerable

sharap!!

na you fuc k am?
angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by dayleke: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
May she be found o

4 Likes

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by Ecomac1: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
I pray she's found soon.

3 Likes

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
I pray she is found.... but she kinda look above 15 ..such a beauty...

Thread Seen....

1 Like

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by openbusiness6: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked May God help them find her safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) by futurerex: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Check any nearby hotel cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lamidi Oyiekehi Opozuehi's House Demolished In Kogi. PICS / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / One Stabbed To Death As Cult Members Clash Over Red Socks (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.