Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] (6596 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / What Women With Big Butts Go Through (PHOTOS) / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
To the ladies that crave for her figure so bad, she uses waist trainers in most if not all of her pictures.

That way she looks like she has a flat tummy and fat in all the right places wink

A woman of her stature most likely has more belly fat than is displayed in her photos.

Again, be happy with your body

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yet again with a suspicious photo

Definitely retouched! The image is too clean to look natural

Look closely at the areas i circled in red, unfortunately i do not have an original picture to compare this with

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by Kavod: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Sadly bro, it is.

The editing was so good.

Guy look very carefully..... Your instagram and reality are just two very separate people. Nothing like editing here. Look at the chins of your first pictures. The tattoo was even badly imitated. None here are the same people
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol, are you kidding me?

Jawlines can be photo shopped, anything can be enlarged or slimmed down!

Kavod:

Guy look very carefully..... Your instagram and reality are just two very separate people. Nothing like editing here. Look at the chins of your first pictures. The tattoo was even badly imitated. None here are the same people
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
I respect your opinion, but also want you to know that photoshop has transformed faster than you think - it can replace belly fat with a six pack and more.

PS: i sourced the pictures online, and believe they were careful enough to pick those photos (i might still be wrong)

But I'm very sure the recent pictures are more comparable

Kavod:

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Thanks to everyone for viewing and commenting

Share this with someone if you think it's worth sharing
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by purples25(f): 1:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks. But i wonder why people see a perfect skin and think its real. They see eye shadow with the colors and they don't think.....oh this person applied something on their face.

Definitely if you have sense, you will know make up when you see it. Then if you meet the person in question and they show you their real face, you have not been decieved. Everyone has the right to present their best look to the public and hide their flaws.

What i consider deceit is when you are constantly met with doctored images even when you have requested to see the persons real face, perhaps you are in a relationship with the person.

I had some people come after me because of my profile picture and come and insult me saying my pic does not look like my profile picture. I owe nobody any explanation. I owe nobody to post my natural face on this forum. I have a right to wear makeup and post if it pleases me. The crime is if a fake is used to opress others, which i have never done. I have never been in a relationship and the person doesn't know what i truly look like in all ramifications. So why treat a woman touching up her pictures like a fraud.

Common sense, has anyone been born with shiny jawbones and chin, and colored eyelids? Do some peoole have sense at all?

Anyway, thanks O.P. I didn't use Instagram for years cuz i felt my pictures were not up to par. It was those years later that i discovered its just a matter of touching up your pics.

People should not be taking online pics literally. People are just being presentable there, its not for you to believe immediately.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by Dayoebe(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2020
In all you do, don't try to enter serious relationship with instagram babe.

Nah so I was feeling inferior with one of my cousin's post on instagram. Real life I was doing better than her

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by femi4: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Hmmm

What's different?

For the left, picture was taken at a lower angle - with very good body editing

Left - Instagram
Right - Reality
I prefer the reality here. The insta mod looks like toothpick

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by Adalyon(f): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
I love this thread... The fabrication of "perfect" leave lots of women with inferiority complex and body dysmorphia without understanding most of these pictures are false... I'm afraid nairalanders won't really get it and it will turn to a "women bashing thread" soon... I mean someone already came to call women inferior but it's all good... For those doubting, anything can be attained with editing and angling... From slim waist ,broad hips, skin color, eye color, jawline and this is just with simple apps like Picsart and Cymera not to talk of professional work

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks, for being truthful.

It's not bad to present your 'best' self online. It's wrong when the person posting it presents it like it's who they are in real life.

The second picture of Anita Joseph i posted, she claimed to have a natural slim waist - without using waist trainers

Only to find out the picture she shared was doctored!

purples25:
Thanks. But i wonder why people see a perfect skin and think its real. They see eye shadow with the colors and they don't think.....oh this person applied something on their face.

Definitely if you have sense, you will know make up when you see it. Then if you meet the person in question and they show you their real face, you have not been decieved. Everyone has the right to present their best look to the public and hide their flaws.

What i consider deceit is when you are constantly met with doctored images even when you have requested to see the persons real face, perhaps you are in a relationship with the person.

I had some people come after me because of my profile picture and come and insult me saying my pic does not look like my profile picture. I owe nobody any explanation. I owe nobody to post my natural face on this forum. I have a right to wear makeup and post if it pleases me. The crime is if a fake is used to opress others, which i have never done. I have never been in a relationship and the person doesn't know what i truly look like in all ramifications. So why treat a woman touching up her pictures like a fraud.

Common sense, has anyone been born with shiny jawbones and chin, and colored eyelids? Do some peoole have sense at all?

Anyway, thanks O.P. I didn't use Instagram for years cuz i felt my pictures were not up to par. It was those years later that i discovered its just a matter of touching up your pics.

People should not be taking online pics literally. People are just being presentable there, its not for you to believe immediately.
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2020
There are a lot of women that buy into that slim look.

In reality, not everybody finds being slim for a lady attractive.

This is why every woman should focus on looking healthy, rather than fitting into a particular stereotype

femi4:
I prefer the reality here. The insta mod looks like toothpick
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Wow well said

Glad to see you get it, this thread is in fact not meant to bash women.

Thanks for delving deeper, i hope more women can feel more comfortable in their own skin.

Adalyon:
I love this thread... The fabrication of "perfect" leave lots of women with inferiority complex and body dysmorphia without understanding most of these pictures are false... I'm afraid nairalanders won't really get it and it will turn to a "women bashing thread" soon... I mean someone already came to call women inferior but it's all good... For those doubting, anything can be attained with editing and angling... From slim waist ,broad hips, skin color, eye color, jawline and this is just with simple apps like Picsart and Cymera not to talk of professional work
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by purples25(f): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks, for being truthful.

It's not bad to present your 'best' self online. It's wrong when the person posting it presents it like it's who they are in real life.

The second picture of Anita Joseph i posted, she claimed to have a natural slim waist - without using waist trainers

Only to find out the picture she shared was doctored!

Okay that pans out as a lie.Especially since you found out that she did claim it was real. Nobody here asked me if my pp is real, and if they did, i would tell according to how close the person is to me, what is fake and what is real.

This thing is called catfishing. But if i relate with you on a video call or a real pic, then there's no deception there again.

I wish we could go further on this, maybe open a thread where i and other girls can post our "before makeup and after makeup pics". Doctored and real pix.......but i know our girls will not come. I dont have a flair for creating threads that everyone just pitches in and enjoys.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Instagram is not real life smiley

Dayoebe:
In all you do, don't try to enter serious relationship with instagram babe.

Nah so I was feeling inferior with one of my cousin's post on instagram. Real life I was doing better than her

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by SirWhiteFish: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Every woman dreams to have fat in all the right places cheesy

But this is just taking things too far.

To the untrained eye, it's normal - until you see how hidden her legs are in the picture.

Either this is a photoshop or she had butt lifts - trust me, this is not symmetrical at all
this one off me

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2020
You sound so smart, I'm sure you are.

Really happy you get it! About the thread idea, not sure how the turn out will be.

And some guys here on Nairaland may just see it as an opportunity to call names and body shame.

purples25:

Okay that pans out as a lie.Especially since you found out that she did claim it was real. Nobody here asked me if my pp is real, and if they did, i would tell according to how close the person is to me, what is fake and what is real.

This thing is called catfishing. But if i relate with you on a video call or a real pic, then there's no deception there again.

I wish we could go further on this, maybe open a thread where i and other girls can post our "before makeup and after makeup pics". Doctored and real pix.......but i know our girls will not come. I dont have a flair for creating threads that everyone just pitches in and enjoys.
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by purples25(f): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You sound so smart, I'm sure you are.

Really happy you get it! About the thread idea, not sure how the turn out will be.

And some guys here on Nairaland may just see it as an opportunity to call names and body shame.

Yeah nairaland is a male dominated forum. I even feel i stopped making front page cuz of some female topics i started posting.

But truly, a thread like that, nl guys will turn it to a bashing party. Our girls won't even come sef. Due to the insults most do not come out like that.

Most guys here claim to hate women's attitude, but cant stop creating threads to bash women. They hate women but their topics are all about women. The can't face another side.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2020
grin

That is what many guys like to see now, a slim lady that magically has fat in no other place than her behind or chest.

Many of those things are not natural, women don't just have excess fat in one area and little to nothing in other parts - a small number of women may be blessed with those genetics

But my brother, the woman in that picture is just experimenting Photoshop

SirWhiteFish:

this one off me
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2020
I understand, keep posting what you believe in

Stumbled on some of them, and must say that they are commendable - good writing, not like the poorly constructed posts i have seen

Women are wonderful, i just feel many guys are just complicating things.

purples25:

Yeah nairaland is a male dominated forum. I even feel i stopped making front page cuz of some female topics i started posting.

But truly, a thread like that, nl guys will turn it to a bashing party. Our girls won't even come sef. Due to the insults most do not come out like that.

Most guys here claim to hate women's attitude, but cant stop creating threads to bash women. They hate women but their topics are all about women. The can't face another side.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by purples25(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I understand, keep posting what you believe in

Stumbled on some of them, and must say that they are commendable - good writing, not like the poorly constructed posts i have seen

Women are wonderful, i just feel many guys are just complicating things.

Thanks, i will keep writing.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2020
smiley great, all the best!

purples25:

Thanks, i will keep writing.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
To show what is possible with an Android app, i played around with this picture of Anita Joseph and retouched it.

Guess which one is the original and which is edited

1 Like

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
The one on the left is original, the one on the right has been retouched.

nwaezeemmanuel:
To show what is possible with an Android app, i played around with this picture of Anita Joseph and retouched it.

Guess which one is the original and which is edited
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Here is the analysis:

Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
I added more fullness to her chest and more curves using just one app on PlayStore.

It is not perfect, but many won't notice immediately.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Here is the analysis:
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Will repeat this again so every woman gets the point.

If you have body fat in places you don't like, try to exercise more and diet - but don't expect an hour glass look with tiny waists and load in other places.

Many influencers wear waist trainers in their photos that can tuck in their belly and exaggerate their backside dramatically.

Waist trainers give short term effects and will not trim your waist down healthily
Re: Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks for viewing guys! This post has over 4K views.

I am glad we can expose things for what they are, share with someone you think would need this thread as a confidence booster!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Ladies Seen Twerking Inside Brown Dirty Water (Photos, Video) / Photos:Check Out Toke Makinwa Without Makeup / Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.