Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg (1614 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Nigeria Twitter Roasts Davido's Cousin B Red For Announcing His Collabo Wt Akon / Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ZiggyHimself(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2011
An interview with Dbanj by MTV Base has been uploaded on youtube. This interview had Dbanj giving a "Behind The Scene" details about his recent collaboration with Snoop Dogg.

D Banj said that he had the opportunity of meeting Snoop Dogg through Chris Aire, who aided in the Endowed Remix collaboration.

As a Naija guy, D Banj knew his fellow Nigerians would be "doubting Thomas" over the collabo, so he decided to wait so as to make a video before releasing the song, even though it was recorded last year.

The video was shoot in Beverly Hills, United Stated this year. The video see D’banj and Don Jazzy in a green white green coloured fanthom and D’banj becomes ‘Snoopdog’s first African nephew’.

Can you imagine D Banj saying Don Jazzy could soon work with with Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce? Hmmmmm, We doubted him before, he proved us all wrong, are we to doubt again?

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/549-d-banj-shares-details-of-collabo-with-snoop-dogg

Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by Goldieluks: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
and?
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
Mj
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by chigo4u: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2011
No be only Jayz and beyonce. First off, Nigerian so called celebs are the greatest liars on earth, name them - psquare, faze, tuface, dbanj and the rest. This guys think say e easy to break into hollywood 4getting other extremely talented underground artist waiting to blow ova there. Then the money this dude is spending; is he getting em back? The endowed video is best an African thing and I bet he cant raise back that money from the nigerian market. I am a consisted follower of hiphop/rnb and I have never come across the endowed song/video anywhere in the US radar. The move with kanye can be a nice move but what they really need is push. To push the music intlnally. These foreign artist only care abt their $ esp when u r an unknown artist. He probably got kanye by his $ and it stays there. I knw chris aire arrangd the stuff when I saw him on the video. Btw, take jayz&beyounces name outta your mouth. Like u don eva meet them or they even knw u. U no fit pay lil wayne 1m na jay z u wan meet and weetn dey nd donjazzzy's wack beat 4? Lol. Go ahead, brainwash them nigerians as usual. No bs
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ethereal(f): 9:37am On Mar 04, 2011
True talk dearie,tort i was d only 1 thnkn n dis directn.
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ZiggyHimself(m): 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
Chigo how u go call mohits liars? Na pple lik you na en make dem shoot dat video. At times make we try dey bliv our naija pple. Although most of dem na hype, but dey deliver to expectations at d end.
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:08am On Mar 14, 2011
Watched d interview, if @ first dem talk say we wan use snoop na una go talk say na lie we dem wan see moni, now dey use snoop una dey talk lil wayne, wen will we start appreciatin our own thang, and mind u i dnt fnk d mohits r bodad weda dey got interest on d money used on d video, i fnk dis pple jus added a plus to demselves,
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by chigo4u: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2011
I stand 100 percent on what I just said above if you dont like it, I can help you with a rope. And what I said above is 100 percent true, na only brainwashed nigerians no go admit the obvious. Make them dey use una head
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by chigo4u: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2011
I stand 100 percent on what I just said above if you dont like it, I can help you with a rope. And what I said above is 100 percent true, na only brainwashed nigerians no go admit the obvious. Make them dey use una head
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2011
Lmao
weda u stand or sit 105% on wat u said, its non of ma bizzy or maybe ur getn paid for badmthin, cos dis pple no send u @ all, jes grab a seat nigga n av a chilled drink
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2011
Lmao
weda u stand or sit 105% on wat u said, its non of ma bizzy or maybe ur getn paid for badmthin, cos dis pple no send u @ all, jes grab a seat nigga n av a chilled drink
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by Goldieluks: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2011
@OP,and??
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2011
Xcuse me sister
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by KaBabs1: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
chigo4u:
No be only Jayz and beyonce. First off, Nigerian so called celebs are the greatest liars on earth, name them - psquare, faze, tuface, dbanj and the rest. This guys think say e easy to break into hollywood 4getting other extremely talented underground artist waiting to blow ova there. Then the money this dude is spending; is he getting em back? The endowed video is best an African thing and I bet he cant raise back that money from the nigerian market. I am a consisted follower of hiphop/rnb and I have never come across the endowed song/video anywhere in the US radar. The move with kanye can be a nice move but what they really need is push. To push the music intlnally. These foreign artist only care abt their $ esp when u r an unknown artist. He probably got kanye by his $ and it stays there. I knw chris aire arrangd the stuff when I saw him on the video. Btw, take jayz&beyounces name outta your mouth. Like u don eva meet them or they even knw u. U no fit pay lil wayne 1m na jay z u wan meet and weetn dey nd donjazzzy's wack beat 4? Lol. Go ahead, brainwash them nigerians as usual. No bs
Re: D Banj Shares Details Of His Collabo With Snoop Dogg by KaBabs1: 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
chigo4u:

Lol nigga see how wrong you were?

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Van Vicker , Uduak Isong Arrested By Police / Like For REAL? K-solo And Wife Deceived Nigerians? / Rita Dominic's Outfit At 2face And Annie Idibia's White Wedding, Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.