Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census (30609 Views)

Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos / Court Stops Ganduje From Borrowing ₦10 Billion For CCTV / Oyo Assembly Approves 10 Billion Loan For Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by honestivo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
A country without updated census how do they plan
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Techm0: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Someones sugar daddy is about get paid
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Whois(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
At last
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by sammy7410(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
cool

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Creeza(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Laughing out loud grin

The look on your face when you realise your bank acct is about to get stimulated

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by gwanggaeto(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is good to know how many we are.

But, I fear some people will falsify their number so that the will get the upper hand in politics.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by stanislaus67(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
They will still rig the Census!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by femifezzy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
all is well
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by 900warriorz: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by obimag(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
States should be allowed to do their own Census

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by NawtiKingRealer(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na wetin dey important be dat? 10bn wey go fix steady light for 3 state alone? Una no go see me and family count lai lai. Waste of tax payers money, e dey vex me say na my money dem wan waste like that.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by ElValiente(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Imagine counting someone who have not eat or have a stable good job. Yeye cowtry.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just like OBJ, hope its not APC carved out plan to rig 2023 election? Some of us are watching the Northern games' plan but the old trick won't repeat itself again if it is exactly so...

-Are we still interested in unitary census or restructural census or disintergrational census? If the North are only interested in the former while the south latter, then we shouldn't trust this census plan disguise as federal unitary census. It's a sectoral and nepotic control I perceive.

WHY COUNTING AFTER COVID-19 AND LOCKDOWN HUNGER EFFECT? Has the federal government receive another grant secretly? Lets watch and see because I don't trust the princes (principal) and charioteer rulers of the nations.

-Grant upon grant is rule upon rule...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by mulerogold(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
What's all the waste for? In the middle of Global Pandemic and borrowing upon borrowing ?

There are lots of reasonable projects to put such an amount of money so as to impact in the lives of a the mases.

Una no go ever see me count join una population cus i wasn't born to be a Nigerian.

Na Mistake from a certain Angel.
And by the special grace of Almighty God, Alterations will b done in dat regards.

I will soon travel out to my original "country home".

Clueless Government.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Bimpe29: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
It shall feasted upon by the Big Boys.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Gabbriell: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmyziski:
Sinzu with the format... Steady cash out... More funds...
You don kill us finish, you wan know how many remain!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
10 Billion for another white elephant project... Later y'all will say the nation is broke.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Nchenches: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
But Nigeria can’t have Census when Buhari cabal is in power.
Never.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by One4me: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved release of N10 billion to the National Population Commission (NPC) for continuation of the Enumeration Area Demarcation (EAD) in the remaining 546 Local Government Area of the country.

Buhari also approved an additional N4.5 billon to be included in the 2021 Budget for completion of the exercise as part of the preparations for the next census.

Buhari sha just want to count all his Family from Niger Republic, Guinea, Mali, Senegal and TChad, with we Nigerians by force, by force, before he leaves Office. angry angry
This Devil-incarnate, God that helped us disposed-off Abacha, should help us with this bigger problem naah.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Moikiitos: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-approves-n10-billion-for-census/

The amount is outrageous 10billion as against 300+ millions Nigerians assuming we are up to that figure. The amount will make sense, if we build on it and do the rightful thing by putting in place system that WILL make it mandatory for any new born, migrates/emigrates, returnees are instantly registered to the data (-/+). In addition to instantly give a national ID to all registered and counted Nigerians. And make the ID as a former identification to all Nigerians for any official dealings in the country.

We can afford to be spending that outrageous sum any other census. We should know our numbers at any give time with a good system in place. OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD JUST SHARE THE MONEY TO THE ESTIMATED NUMBER THEY KEEP TELLING US NIGERIANS THAT
WE WERE.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by donprinyo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Long awaited project. Now I know this man is working
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by joefelin2345: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
stealmatic:

where in Nigeria do u stay?me I enjoy at least 12hrs of electricity per day, remember I said at least so u can C it can be more per day,u can insult the government,u can drag them up but with fact, electricity has improved,u can ask around
Oga this is the raining season & water level in Kainji dam is now high. Wait till December before rejoining. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by greenguy: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Electronic census abi paper things?

I'm one of those who don't believe Nigerian population is not up to 150 million people, but if it's paper census, trust the North to continue padding up the numbers.

Perhaps, we'll hear 250 million people this time, so more World Bank and United Nations allocation will come to Nigeria. Sorry, to the North.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by stealmatic(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
joefelin2345:
Oga this is the raining season & water level in Kainji dam is now high. Wait till December before rejoining. Thank you.
where in Nigeria do you stay that u are not enjoying electricity,dats d question,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Abuhyman1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Get your FLUTTER WAVE POS at an affordable price and unprecedented charge rate.

CHARGES: withdrawal: 0.5%

Transfer: # 20

For more information hello this number on WhatsApp : 08179371170

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Lush100(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Exactly.
Or how can taking census be the priority in these hard times.
You mean no-revenue-generating census is what we want to spend =N= 10Bn for admist all of all Nigeria's problem.
Pls can we just call his class teacher to know if these is what he taught him.

Netanya:
someone tried many times to be the president only for him to be the worst.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦10 Billion For Census by Lipscomb(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Census when Nigeria still battling with terrorists and crises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari / Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today / Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.