Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video (51277 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Video On Endsars Campaign / Williams Uchemba Mocks Peter Okoye Over Chelsea Vs Man U / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Farki: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
This is why people are so against feminists these days, always spewing okoto yarns.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by chuk65276: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
The more iran meet people(girls precisely) the more iran irannderstand the why why Noah took more cats into his Ark instead of Hiranmans..
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by proclinician: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Maybe the stupid woman's son need to be killed in cold blood to understand how everyone is feeling. Useless thing
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
She’s got a point, in fact several points but Paul drew a bold line. Thanks Rudy
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by LadyExcellency: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
watchwoman:
what's her point?

If nudity is unethical for ladies, so should it for guys.

Anything short of that is male privilege

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by tnerro1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Auntie do your own, i swear I won’t complain
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Josywhyte: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sandra abi sandals or na wetin dem call u. U no just get anything to talk. Person do him shirtless protest jeje u come dey complain. Which useless talk be that? Why u no pull your own cloth follow do wetin him do? If u dey trip for the guy just open up tell us make we know
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Liposure: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Allow us bare our chest in peace. Afterall we dont have boobs
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Afromentalist: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chatflick:
I build mad profitable Forex robots and have a 90% strategy success.

PS: That isn't a robot

Telegram @mreffk
If you really had such a robot you would not dare tell anyone. Get the bleep outta here with your scams
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by ofiko123(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Everybody rich for Instagram... Poor man no dey for Instagram..
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by wamide042(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
Maybe aunty is crushing

Pls let's pray for ondo state election
The scar of 1983 omoboriowo is still there....
Nothing dey happen..
Na Agboola Ajayi go win... ZLP!!!!!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Oshowfreetv: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
#EndSars - Wizkid Insult£d President Of Nigeria Mohammed Buhari | Naira Marley Leads Pr0test!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTqA7d-qfTE

#wizkid #wizkidmadeinlagos #nairamarley #marlians
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Chatflick(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Afromentalist:

If you really had such a robot you would not dare tell anyone. Get the bleep outta here with your scams
Only greedy fools will want to keep it to themselves. You'll remain poor. Better show your face make person help you. Nonsense
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by doctorcovid29(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
SARS are trying,Nigeria always complain
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by doctorcovid29(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
SARS are trying,i love there action Nigeria always complain
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by GEEBITE: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Do you mind him always full of assumptions.
jacoik:
is madam ezekwesili her mother? I thought it's just coincidence that they share the same surname
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by obontami: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
PhGossip:
Male privilege lol

In other news, an alleged sex tape of Nengi just hit the internet.

The video which was released by someone who claims to be Nengi ex boyfriend, captioned it with "an ungrateful bi.t.ch."

Although different people have different opinions regarding who was really the person in the video, it can't be denied that the girl has a striking resemblance to Nengi.

https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/
You are a mad man. The face of the person did not even show.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Alphafarms(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
luscioustrish:
Something is wrong with her ... we're talking about SARS here and she's complaining about him being shirtless undecided
Probably hor.ny or chasing clout undecided

She's always like that, I pity people that listen to her on radio
#she'suglyself#
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Joshmanuel10(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
When we try to move forward some people won't allow social media lifestyle to give them sense, maybe till she's killed or raped
Tsk..
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by ubee(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow!!! I'm stunned. Just seen the clip and without a shadow of doubt it's Nengi. The last few seconds when she turns her face smiling to the camera, you just know it's her.

That's why girls should never allow taping their act no matter what.

PhGossip:
Male privilege lol

In other news, an alleged sex tape of Nengi just hit the internet.

The video which was released by someone who claims to be Nengi ex boyfriend, captioned it with "an ungrateful bi.t.ch."

Although different people have different opinions regarding who was really the person in the video, it can't be denied that the girl has a striking resemblance to Nengi.

https://www.phgossip.com/bbnaija-watch-sextape-allegedly-made-by-nengi-ex-boyfriend-featuring-nengi/
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by freethinker01: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
luscioustrish:
Something is wrong with her ... we're talking about SARS here and she's complaining about him being shirtless undecided
Probably hor.ny or chasing clout undecided
Or both

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Chineduokeanwu(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
I'm wondering since SARS are very good at killing why not the government transfer them to Sambisa Fforest to help us kill all the bokoharm there? Nonsense!
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Manifoldlove: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Go and sit down! before your forehead be like SARS torchlight! Privilege keeeee you there!

#endSARS

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by jacoik(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Techm0:

Really, I guessed wrongly then
I don't get you
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by jacoik(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Techm0:

Really, I guessed wrongly then
I don't get you
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by LINTUNE(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
fabsyl:
I will like to see d height of ds lady! her face dey like dwarf own
lol..she is quite diminitive in stature, but very intelligent , u need to hear her speak on nigeria info,99 3 ....im really disappointed in her as regards this post...nevertheless she is one lady i so much adore, her voice on radio, eloquence and intelligence is quite an attractive feature that would make any man like her naturally..abeg no too yab my sandra, though she Bleep up this time around...

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by FuckThaMod: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
sapphiere:
Tell the friend to ask by him/herself.
I'm the friend.. So tell me.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
FuckThaMod:

I'm the friend.. So tell me.
Tomorrow 9a.m. 2nd toll gate. In Lagos.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Akharmony: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
you know those who just hvae just learnt new vocabulary.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by pacespot(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
The kind of privileges afforded women these days have made them the villians of what women rights activism is meant to deliver for them. What is wrong in a shirtless man speaking on a video against injustice on the land. So he looks like a tout to you right? But your lots cannot use your platform and voice to protest against police brutality, but can criticize someone that is doing so on the basis of his dress code. Fvck your moral high ground sad.

Sincerely speaking, I don't think I will get married to any Nigerian woman if this is how all of them reason with their brain. Their level of entitlement is absurd to say the least, and this is caused by some simps who are cowardly patronizing these women with praises and adulation for what they will get in return. Women can dress as they like but would criticize someone who is speaking up against injustice on the basis of his dress code.
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Thetruthalways: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
drinoayo:
Igbere TV reports that media personality Sandra Ezekwesili has knocked pop singer Rudeboy for appearing shirtless in a video he made while speaking against the Nigeria Police Force’s Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

Born Paul Okoye, Rudeboy, 38, had posted the video on his Twitter page on Sunday, calling for action from the government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36X69tl2G4o

https://twitter.com/SEzekwesili/status/1312860267987034113?s=19

Following outrage over an incident connected to SARS over the weekend, the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu on Sunday banned the unit and other tactical squads of the police from carrying out routine patrols and other conventional low-risk duties.
The headline for this post is wrong....
What she tweeted doesn't depict her blasting him...
Some people are even dragging her mum cos of this...
People here are assumed to be educated but turned out to be extremely stupid....
If by what she tweeted, and you couldn't understand what she was trying to say, you should be ashamed of yourself as an educated person, more especially the so called graduates...
No wonder we assume to call our government out, but will be stupid and exhibiting ignorance when doing it....
Re: Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
She's either crushing on this young man or feeling insecure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / Biodun Okeowo Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.