Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,660,822 members, 6,248,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 April 2021 at 07:35 PM

Hacking And Cyber Security - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hacking And Cyber Security (821 Views)

Protect Your Information From Hackers..learn About Cyber Security. / Ethical Hacking And Penetration Testing / Must Know About Cyber Security & Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacking And Cyber Security by Untoman: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Have checked around and it’s hard to see a cyber security person. Am not talking about fraud star but guys how are good in cyber security. I have been learning on my own and have tried some cyber security websites like hackthebox and tryhackme. I even have my own pen test lab �. Tools like kali Linux and parrot os are not even know by many and they claim to be into cyber security. Please if you are into cyber security kindly let us reach out and start our our community. I just finished Nysc and got so many websites databases, but with great power comes great responsibility. I ain’t using my knowledge for bad but to help show awareness to people. Kindly drop your phone number if you are interested in cyber security or good at it. 07062038642. That’s my WhatsApp number. Please don’t text me asking me about hacking banks. Let’s share common ideas and maybe we can build the first Nigeria cyber pen test lab � and build a nation that is cyber crime free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by Untoman: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Those this mean that we don’t have cyber security people in Naira land ?.
Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by Hamzasaid(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
I just saw this post.
am so much interested in cyber security infact am so much obsessed with it.
am sure just the way I stumbled onto ur post eventually others will.
so let's make a WhatsApp group to share ideas and make a community
Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by uthlaw(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
I no nothing about it but want to learn!
Untoman:
Have checked around and it’s hard to see a cyber security person. Am not talking about fraud star but guys how are good in cyber security. I have been learning on my own and have tried some cyber security websites like hackthebox and tryhackme. I even have my own pen test lab �. Tools like kali Linux and parrot os are not even know by many and they claim to be into cyber security. Please if you are into cyber security kindly let us reach out and start our our community. I just finished Nysc and got so many websites databases, but with great power comes great responsibility. I ain’t using my knowledge for bad but to help show awareness to people. Kindly drop your phone number if you are interested in cyber security or good at it. 07062038642. That’s my WhatsApp number. Please don’t text me asking me about hacking banks. Let’s share common ideas and maybe we can build the first Nigeria cyber pen test lab � and build a nation that is cyber crime free
Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by Hamzasaid(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
group link :
https://chat.whatsapp$$.com/Ikkgf8eaNdqGMOVyFN8Mio

please omit the two $$ sign behind WhatsApp
Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by Rdadi: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
i just started learning ethical hacking as i hv set my own lab with the required tools i am good at Python programming though its hard to know it all i also got course that teaches hacking
Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by Hamzasaid(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hamzasaid:
group link :
https://chat.whatsapp$$.com/Ikkgf8eaNdqGMOVyFN8Mio

please omit the two $$ sign behind WhatsApp
interested people on cyber security tutorial and ethical hacking should join the group link above
Re: Hacking And Cyber Security by OgogoroDegree: 8:30pm On Feb 22
Rdadi:
i just started learning ethical hacking as i hv set my own lab with the required tools i am good at Python programming though its hard to know it all i also got course that teaches hacking

Please I'm new to cyber Security
And I need a guide or roadmap for self study
Can you also help with PDF and links to download free tutorial videos
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tenders/bids / Attacks On My Network! Help Somebody! / Ubuntu Cd's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.