Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry (538 Views)

A Madea Escape To Business,part 2, Written For Madea @tyler Perry / An Escape To Rendezvous / Loving Tyler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
I get to stand in the midst of my half family members, it is like shrine, shine, I’m a star and Bam and Hattie, the witches by my side looking like what they are, do you hear me say what they are, what they are haven’t hit earth yet, if it does, it will be end time. Hattie said she’coming with me, Bam drags me an eye she’coming too? I say no hell, no hell, we are not the three wise men, not the three musketeers and not the three thieves. Bam goes ‘three thieves?’ Hattie makes ‘ehmmmm?’ With her glasses up on one nose. I say Jesus is a thief too, he stole my heart. ‘Forgive her father, she don’know nothing,’ Bam said raising the Halleluiah. I need me a space, that’s all, that’s all ah know, ah know, y’all family is not family, y’all let my cat eat my dog. I’m a yeah so I’m gon roll, I need me a man, a job, a car, a responsible house and a man and a man dog. ‘How much time you’gon say man, I do need a man too,’ Hattie says. She is a photocopy of what everyone needs, wet cat. I need to live, live like a single hot girl that I am. It’s been long the men out there got them honorary awards on the kind of ass they dealing with.
I got killed seven times in this family and that’s an odd number, you see that so twice has he spoken, once have I heard. Send my condolences and regard to my brothers and their down spring, up spring, offspring, now I got it, offspring. ‘Anybody die? Anybody die?’ Hatties asked the sky. Y’all killed me seven times, I’m dead, I’m dead, give them my condolences. Bitches, bitches do not follow me, support my dreams by leaving me alone, alone to my goals cos I am Madea and I got goals. I said that, yea, I said that putting on my dark peng glasses on my suede shoe and..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/10/a-madea-escape-to-business-written-for.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
wink
Re: A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
smiley
Re: A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
wink
Re: A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2020
wink
Re: A Madea Escape To Business, Written For Madea @tyler Perry by EPublishers: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Editor For My Book / Pls Help Upload Ebooks Of Any Format Here. / Gmb's Word For The Day: Break Free From Perfectionism (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.