Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,211 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) (52139 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2020
May God bless their souls
And grant their family and friends a fortitude to bear this great loss.
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Humanoid01 post=94642738]
That is petty thinking, in my opinion -- calling someone you barely know about a con man. How do you know that what he preaches isn't true? For all I know, he's not asking anyone to become a member of his local church, or begging for money. These are honest and selfless exhortations that should draw people to their maker. You seem like someone with a closed mind, who refuses to believe things even with facts presented.

Your close-mindedness is fully at play here. He is not ruling out logical and practical approaches to these issues you've stated, he's simply magnifying what is more important, taking into consideration the inevitable and predictably unpredictable -- death. No one is telling anybody not to fight for their rights, no one is telling anybody not to take this world seriously. Life is multifaceted, and only a narrow-minded person will refuse to see that.

Calling him a fool for preaching what he believes is nothing short of foolishness, so to say. Just because you think otherwise doesn't mean you should be hostile to him or other believers. You would do yourself a lot of good by being decent enough to have a good conversation with him to know his mind, instead of hurling insults.
Look i laugh when reading your reply and i challenge you to convince to believe in your Jesus Christ nonsense using the cause of common sense and reasoning. Bro i dont mean to insult you or your personality but i would want us to have an unbiased debate submitted to the cause of reasoning and no sentiment or superstition.

Thanks by the way it might interest you know that one the unfortunate name given to me by my parents is Christian, so this to let you know that i was born into that shit called Christianity.

+905528197895 i am also available on whatsapp
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

That is petty thinking, in my opinion -- calling someone you barely know about a con man. How do you know that what he preaches isn't true? For all I know, he's not asking anyone to become a member of his local church, or begging for money. These are honest and selfless exhortations that should draw people to their maker. You seem like someone with a closed mind, who refuses to believe things even with facts presented.

Your close-mindedness is fully at play here. He is not ruling out logical and practical approaches to these issues you've stated, he's simply magnifying what is more important, taking into consideration the inevitable and predictably unpredictable -- death. No one is telling anybody not to fight for their rights, no one is telling anybody not to take this world seriously. Life is multifaceted, and only a narrow-minded person will refuse to see that.

Calling him a fool for preaching what he believes is nothing short of foolishness, so to say. Just because you think otherwise doesn't mean you should be hostile to him or other believers. You would do yourself a lot of good by being decent enough to have a good conversation with him to know his mind, instead of hurling insults.

Look i laugh when reading your reply and i challenge you to convince to believe in your Jesus Christ nonsense using the cause of common sense and reasoning. Bro i dont mean to insult you or your personality but i would want us to have an unbiased debate submitted to the cause of reasoning and no sentiment or superstition.

Thanks by the way it might interest you know that one the unfortunate name given to me by my parents is Christian, so this to let you know that i was born into that shit called Christianity.

+905528197895 i am also available on whatsapp
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by lucky4west: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2020
village people at work
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Mpanyi: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Samfloxin:

If you like type one million rest in peace, you can't test any soul in peace. They don't need our rest in peace. It is their Maker that has the power to rest their soul in peace according to their works in Earth.

Their Maker. Who is their Maker?
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mpanyi:

Their Maker. Who is their Maker?
Your Maker is their Maker.
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
So saddening
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Samfloxin:

Your Maker is their Maker.

I just wish I got your reply. Then where did he tell you not to say Rest in peace to the dead? You saw and heard him say that?
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mpanyi:

I just wish I got your reply. Then where did he tell you not to say Rest in peace to the dead? You saw and heard him say that?
Our Maker is the one that rests soul in peace not you and I.
Re: Obituary Of Two Brothers Who Died In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (Photos) by Mpanyi: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samfloxin:

Our Maker is the one that rests soul in peace not you and I.

Then stop praying, wishing as out Maker is the one who makes things happen not you and I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / 103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.