Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Think It Is Time For La Liga And Fifa To Start Counting ASSIST For Own Goals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think It Is Time For La Liga And Fifa To Start Counting ASSIST For Own Goals (279 Views)

Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game / Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma / Ghana League: Hashmin Musah Scores 2 Own Goals To Foil Match Fixing Plot (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think It Is Time For La Liga And Fifa To Start Counting ASSIST For Own Goals by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
I think it is time for La Liga and Fifa to start counting ASSIST for own goals in favour of the last person that passed or kicked the ball before the own goal, it is cheating to record own goal for scorers without recording ASSIST for the last player that touches the ball before own goal. Barcelona's last two games before last Night against Sevilla, King of Football, LIONEL MESSI passed or kicked balls that resulted to own goals and nearly recorded another own goal ASSIST last Night but it is only the own goal scorers they always record. Fifa and other football bodies should look into this Own Goal Assist Issue.
Re: I Think It Is Time For La Liga And Fifa To Start Counting ASSIST For Own Goals by eskorelvis: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
AsabaPropertyAg:
I think it is time for La Liga and Fifa to start counting ASSIST for own goals in favour of the last person that passed or kicked the ball before the own goal, it is cheating to record own goal for scorers without recording ASSIST for the last player that touches the ball before own goal. Barcelona's last two games before last Night against Sevilla, King of Football, LIONEL MESSI passed or kicked balls that resulted to own goals and nearly recorded another own goal ASSIST last Night but it is only the own goal scorers they always record. Fifa and other football bodies should look into this Own Goal Assist Issue.

Rubbish, ur Messi no fit score goal so u want them to count his involvement in own goals as assists, nonesense! So they shud change d rule that's been there for long to accommodate ur player that can't score goals anymore as assists abi? Sentimental fanatic
Re: I Think It Is Time For La Liga And Fifa To Start Counting ASSIST For Own Goals by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
eskorelvis:

Rubbish, ur Messi no fit score goal so u want them to count his involvement in own goals as assists, nonesense! So they shud change d rule that's been there for long to accommodate ur player that can't score goals anymore as assists abi? Sentimental fanatic

My brother, calm down it is just suggestion I am not forcing them to change it because of World King of Football. You have just said your mind.

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Between Nigeria VS Algeria In Friendly / Road To 6ix Figures / Ben Chilwell And Kieran Trippier Withdraw From England Camp Ahead Of Denmark Gam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.