Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu (348 Views)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / With 14 Days Left To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Ize-iyamu Weighs Options / Sacked APC NWC Makes U-Turn, Won’t Challenge Dissolution In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu by Dangeneral: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last governorship election in Edo State, has revealed that he won’t be challenging Edo governor, Godwin Obaseki, for his re-election.

Recall that Obaseki was re-elected in the keenly contested governorship election in Edo State, defeating his main contender, Ize-Iyamu of the APC with 307,955 votes.

Breaking silence after his loss, Ize-Iyamu said the election was neither free nor fair.

Read Full Story -> https://newsrand.com/2020/10/05/why-i-wont-challenge-obasekis-re-election-ize-iyamu/
Re: Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu by Xscape1993(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wise decision.
Re: Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu by IamWonderful: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
He doesn't need it, APC governors and the president handed over the winning to obaseki because of Oshiomole arrogance, he should just look ahead
Re: Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu by slivertongue: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
sportsmanship
Re: Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu by grandpoh(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol,as if he had a choice
It would’ve been a total disgrace if he went to the tribunal and still lost also owing to the fact that the people choice emerged victorious hence no need for and challenging or whatever....
Re: Why I Won’t Challenge Obaseki’s Re-election -ize-iyamu by dangermouse(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
grandpoh:
Lol,as if he had a choice
It would’ve been a total disgrace if he went to the tribunal and still lost also owing to the fact that the people choice emerged victorious hence no need for and challenging or whatever....
Exactly my point. Its an excercise in futility. He should rather distance himself from that loud mouthed one in the future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

History Unfolding Before Our Very Own Eyes.. / SARS: Police Demotes Dolapo Badmus, Shogunle, Dismiss Others Over Misconduct / Onochie: APC Fuelling Violations, Abuses In Nigeria — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.