Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) (533 Views)

Traders In Computer Village Prevent SARS Officers From Arresting A Man (Video) / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by ebukajay184: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
There was pandemonium at Computer village, Lagos state on Monday October 5, when the traders in the village prevented SARS officials from arresting someone, IgbereTV reports.

The SARS officers stormed the village and attempted to arrest someone. However, the traders reminded the officers that the Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, on Sunday, October 4, banned them from carrying out any arrest.

One of the officers fired gunshot in the air to disperse the traders who remained adamant and prevented the arrest.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZdUmiEwYqY

https://igberetvnews.com/1367263/traders-prevent-sars-officers-making-arrest-computer-village-video/
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by flyingpig: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
HOW MANY PEOPLE UNA GO KILL?!

I heard that repeatedly. They almost killed those two SARS guys. Serves them right. They were even forming strong head and daring civilians instead of showing restraint and sobriety
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by flyingpig: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
I like how their car was being hand smashed and kicked and hit with all manners of objects. They were mobbed man cheesy
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by heendrix(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
flyingpig:
I like how their car was being hand smashed and kicked and hit with all manners of objects. They were mobbed man cheesy

If we can get to do this all the time they'll watch their move

that's why I doff my hat to em SS guys
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by Slawormir: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by Sheuns(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
These guys are just lawless. NPF is filled with indisciplined lots. How are they even recruited and trained? Simple instructions from your superiors you cannot obey.

1 Like

Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by Samakus(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
If only we can be daring like this in this country. The only reason these animals are doing this is because when one person is resisting them, others will look away for fear of death. Later, they will still die the death
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by PlayForFun: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
If only we can start giving them hot like this
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by Xisnin(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2020

However, the traders reminded the officers that the Inspector General of Police, Adamu Mohammed, on Sunday, October 4, banned them from carrying out any arrest.
I don't know who is spreading this lie.
SARS have not been banned.
They have been restricted from stop and search.
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by ebukajay184: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Traders Prevent SARS Officers From Making Arrest In Computer Village (Video) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
To me SARS is just a human being putting on a SARS uniform.. It is not about ending SARS, these mad people will remove the SARS uniform and still put on another police uniform and still continue their madness...SARS is just a name....To me,there should be a total u haul in the police force.

(1) (Reply)

Moment An #EndSARS Protester Was Thrown Out Of An Anambra Church (Video) / Cctv Captures Moment Lady Stole 200k Hair From Shop In Abuja / FG Take Delivery Of 18 Fighter Jets From US For War Against Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.