Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags (737 Views)

It’s Not Easy To Be Beautiful, I’m A Complete Package – Bbnaija’s Erica Brags / I Have Made More Money Than Laycon – Erica Boasts / I Have Made More Money Than Laycon – Erica Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags by Ijcharis(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown Housemate Erica Nlewedim revealed that she has made more money than the Winner of the Lockdown Edition Season, Laycon.

When Erica was disqualified from the recently concluded Big Brother Naija reality show, many people actually thought it was going to be a difficult life for Erica.

The 26 years old model and Actress made this known on Sunday in a recent interview with celebrity journalist, Chude Jideonwo on YouTube.

According to the Abia state Actress, she made it known that right now, she is richer than the winner of the recently concluded Big Brother Naija season five, reality show.

During the interview on Sunday, Erica was asked if she felt cheated after her disqualification since she also had chances of winning the 85 million nairas.

Responding to that, Erica stated she doesn’t feel cheated, adding that she has made more than the 85 million Naira grand prize.

READ MORE: https://news.1app.online/bbnaija-i-have-made-more-money-than-laycon-erica-brags/

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags by ghettowriter(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
She never mentioned anything like that, she only said she was there to win but her actions denied her of winning. All these bloggers sef na part of Naija problems.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags by irnene: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
wonderful
Re: Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags by NobleAngell(f): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good for you. But then, that tastes different from actually winning.
Re: Bbnaija: I Have Made More Money Than Laycon- Erica Brags by dadavivo: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Good for you. But then, that tastes different from actually winning.

And Where is Efe?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Marks 365 Days Since She Won Bbnaija 4th Edition- PICS & VIDEO / Celebrities Blast Desmond Elliot Over His Comment About Celebrities, Influencers / The Troublemaker, UBONG KING Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.