Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

See The Condition Of The Lokoja-ajaokuta Federal Highway"- Peoples Gazette - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Condition Of The Lokoja-ajaokuta Federal Highway"- Peoples Gazette (360 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / Heavy Downpour Destroys Owerri-Onitsha Federal Highway : Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Condition Of The Lokoja-ajaokuta Federal Highway"- Peoples Gazette by powerfulguy: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
President Buhari regularly touts the industrial and other economic potentials of Ajaokuta Steel Company, but the road that should have opened up the area has received no attention under his administration.
https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1313168615991115777?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW5NOvfbrHc
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Seun
Mynd44
Re: See The Condition Of The Lokoja-ajaokuta Federal Highway"- Peoples Gazette by Goldp5988(f): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Federal road for that matter
Re: See The Condition Of The Lokoja-ajaokuta Federal Highway"- Peoples Gazette by Ever8090: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
The last time I traveled on that road from Abuja to port Harcourt made me sick...
Re: See The Condition Of The Lokoja-ajaokuta Federal Highway"- Peoples Gazette by telkevog(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Are you telling me that this is not a river, but a Federal Road linking Kogi and FCT? Fishes will eventually breed there sooner or later.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Commuters Stranded As BRT Refused To Operate / Who Lives In Lagos Room And Agent Matter / Akwa Ibom: The Making Of An African Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.