Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi (20214 Views)

Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Sack Of 15 ABU Staff For Sexual Harassment, Corruption Commended By FG / PHOTOS: World’s Best Teacher,andria Zafirakou, Wins $1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by ekaette1621: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2020
English teacher, dont teach me how to Bleep some juicy milfs. I already know how to make them scream and grab the bed sheet.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Alaenyieby(f): 6:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulation!
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by XXLMANDIGO: 6:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Olodo somebody...Joel ko, Josiah ni

It's Jewel if you really want to be corrected

muykem:
Who read the lion and the Joel by Wole Soyinka?
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by ekaette1621: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2020
tell me the reward that was given to this oldschool looking teacher and i will tell you what was given to useless Bbnaija winner
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by IamDavid(m): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2020
I need to conduct a research on the prevalence of brilliant folks from that state. There are too many examples, even the ones around me here don't get tired of reading. Thumbs up Mr Henry.

5 Likes

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by midolian(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2020
muykem:
Who read the lion and the Joel by Wole Soyinka?
Jewel you mean?
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by IamDavid(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2020
ekaette1621:
tell me the reward that was given to this oldschool looking teacher and i will tell you what was given to useless Bbnaija winner
I'm starting to have issues on how people compare these two sectors every now and then. Be calming down na, for me, it's easier to thrive in the education sector than the entertainment sector, and I believe it is same for many other people too.

Do you know the number of people that went for bbnaija's audition? What was the reward of those who weren't selected? Nothing!

Millions of teachers, lecturers, etc will keep getting their salaries, although might be small, but they keep getting it every month. Not everyone will become Ronaldo o, school ain't scam.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Humanoid01(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2020
ayenale1:
Whats the criteria for the selection?
I kept asking this question as I read through. They didn't even state the subject(s) he's teaching.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by omorkelly(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Slurity:
Another from Ekiti again? One of my teacher won this award about 5 years ago, he won the best in Ekiti and also best in Nigeria. From Ilupeju High School, Ilupeju-Ekiti.

Waoooo!!!!
I finished from Ilupeju High School, Ilupeju Ekiti and a native of same.

4 Likes

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Maybe he is a card carrying member of APC
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by jrusky(m): 6:42am On Oct 06, 2020
I'm not surprise because those people especially Ekiti people ehn..... dem sabi book wallahi no sentiment in these. That is only state in Nigeria where families don't pride in how many cars in their family but how many graduates, how many masters degree, how many Phd and how many prifessors is in your family.

I don my cap. Respect.

God bless

5 Likes

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Olas00(m): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by anonimi: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Slurity:
Another from Ekiti again? One of my teacher won this award about 5 years ago, he won the best in Ekiti and also best in Nigeria. From Ilupeju High School, Ilupeju-Ekiti.

Really?
Ekiti governors and LGA officials are really trying to recruit and retain professional teachers annually.
How many have Fayemi and Fayose recruited in their over one decade of running the state? Up to 5,000 teachers?

1 Like

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by anonimi: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This TEACHER don really suffer. cry cry cry cry cry cry
His SHOES look like EMMA LAGOS.
.....and we have many more like this.
These are the kind of NEWS that gladdens my soul.
INDOMIE, BANKS and INNOSON no go see this one Bless na Ashawo be their targets..

Na so for our upside down appreciation system that ensures we have a rotten society.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473732_salary_jpegb17a7eccd26afd09fff05feea950ccff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

1 Like

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by LOVEGINO(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
INDOMIE, BANKS and INNOSON no go see this one Bless na Ashawo be their targets..
hahahahaha. So true.
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by skukimania(f): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Talk about brilliance, I give it to Ekiti people.....

That is why I am searching for a lady to marry from Ekiti.... They are so loyal and senseful...

Just like my iPhone 6s plus has been loyal to me, so are Ekiti ladies loyal to their man...

Happy searching oh my Brother!
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by DenreleDave(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2020
skukimania:

Happy searching oh my Brother!

Babe, are u frm Ekiti or ondo
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Mypeople2(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Abdulhakeem78:
His apperance resembles such stuff, God bless you and your family. Our dear esteemed teacher! Please, enjoy the car to its fullest.
Giving him a car is very encouraging but can he maintain the car ? We all know that teachers salary in this country is very meagre ,the lowest professionals salary in this country. In fact, when you tell ladies that you are a teacher ,she will be looking at you as if you have no prospect in life and someone not employed is better than you
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Babastrong(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Ekiti people are very versatile in education. When i was in OAU almost all our renown professors were from ekiti.
i pray my state (oyo state) should go in this direction educationally. But with what is happening in TESCOM( recruiting teachers base on obj exam(eyi je eyi o je). I doubt the productivity of the teachers.

4 Likes

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by chiedonedoor(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2020
That great.
Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Mypeople2(m): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2020
muykem:
Who read the lion and the Jewel by Wole Soyinka?
I read it .The question now is who got the babe ,the teacher or the rich man ?
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by kophy(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Your name gave the clue of what will come from your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Trybes(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations best Mathematics teacher. That's a subject that never disappointed me at harvesting 'A'
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Obakoolex(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

That is why I am searching for a lady to marry from Ekiti.... They are so loyal and senseful...

Just like my iPhone 6s plus has been loyal to me, so are Ekiti ladies loyal to their man...
When she starts the stubbornness (agidi be fan IBO) don run back here to complain o grin
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by DenreleDave(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Obakoolex:

When she starts the stubbornness (agidi be fan IBO) don run back here to complain o grin

I love them. Like that.

Ekiti ladies, I love una like dt
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by fmcjunior(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

Are you a lesbian? Because I'm seeing you're a female.

1 Like

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by QuinieR(f): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Congrats to him
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by ekestic1976(f): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2020
He truly looks like a teacher with that tie, shirt and trousers grin grin grin
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Dollarpo92(f): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2020
sad
DenreleDave:
grin

Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Dagger111(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2020
ayenale1:
Whats the criteria for the selection?

Being a Nigerian. Opolo, u no dey read?
Re: Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi by Dagger111(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

I kept asking this question as I read through. They didn't even state the subject(s) he's teaching.

Na yoruba e dey teach. Oniranu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive / Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) / A Nairalander's Visit To Shalom Science and Technology Academy (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.