Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Steps Choosing An Entrepreneurship Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Steps Choosing An Entrepreneurship Career (236 Views)

Please I Need Help Choosing An Online Skill / Help Me In Choosing An ICT Skill / Things To Consider Before Choosing A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps Choosing An Entrepreneurship Career by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
�️WHAT YOU OUGHT KNOWING BEFORE STARTING AN ENTREPRENUERSHIP CAREER.

��‍♂️ This is the best decision you make as a person being an entrepreneur and having a Goal/Dream� to be financially free�,i recommend the ultimate option which is building a networking business as my profession��.There is no business that don't involve people.

Before you start you don't need a company that will waste your effort and time⌚

��‍♂️You don't need a company that will take you up by "STEP UP" and still bring you down �.

��‍♂️You don't need a company where you will be having a big status like�Director, Sapphire,Ruby,Diamond, Senior Manager etc and still yet you get a pay check like that of Distributor/ beginners��‍♂️

��‍♂️You don't need a company where the leaders can manipulate your points and disqualify you on pulling day�.

���‍♂️You don't need a company which pays 15% of your effort as the highest only when you have a certain point upwards whereas there is another that pay's 20%�&�100% of your effort.

��‍♂️You don't need a company that must demand for a certain point pressure every month.

���‍♂️You don't need a company you can be demoted from your status/position because you fail to have a monthly specific point value.

��‍♂️You don't go to the one you have to pay HUGE��� FOR TRAVELS whereas there is another that TRAVELS FOR #FREE.

#Go on research get to Know the best SYSTEM
#Invest in the best LEAVERAGING SYSTEM
#And you will be glad you did

Simply �✉️ i may be of assistance to you HAPPY DAY GREAT MINDS!!!��

⚡✨✨������ �����ℎ �������...������� ��������/����������

Re: Steps Choosing An Entrepreneurship Career by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
YOU ARE INVITED

*�MASSIVE INCOME BUSINESS~ TRAINING GROUP*

*_EVERY THURSDAY'S & SATURDAY_*

*TIME: 8PM NIGERIAN TIME* _(Please be present atleast 5Mins Earlier)

*_PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS INSTRUCTION BELOW_*

Immediately you join the group kindly read the group discription/rules and click on the 3dot lines by your right and mute the group for 1year so your battery won't run down fast as Seminar goes on. _“Join Meeting Using the group link"

(1) (Reply)

Expired Post / A Nairalander Has Chosen Youtube As His Next Mode Of Earning Money. / Citi Trust Graduate Management Programme 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.