Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed (36734 Views)

10 Christians, 4 Muslims: CAN Will Not Protest — MURIC / EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / #endsars: Youth Minister Urges Naira Marley Not To Protest, On October 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by RealEzee(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Youngkasco:
Make the guy no fall hand like 2face and burna
which one be make e no fall hand kwa? Abi when he decided to go out u dey with am? Abi u follow talk say u go join am?
Na wa ooogrin, nothing like fall hand if he eventually doesn't do it sef, you're right here kuku go and join him lasun, Burna also has the right to join any protest of his choice and of course he said he doesn't trust politicians of which sowore is also, gbam.
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by blowjohn(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
So we have a minister of youth?
Never heard about him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Solatium(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:
TELL SUNDAY DARE THAT HE'S VERY STUPID

Yet to see a stupid person that worked for Voice of America and ended up been a Minister, this guy thinks all the merit boxes anyone could think of.
Pray you get to achieve as much as he has achieved in life
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by jchioma: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Angrygoat:
As from 8am.lets wait and see

The rain here in Lagos this morning is like it was sent by the government to disrupt any protest whatsoever. However, at this level of intervention, I it's best to give the protest a rest and see how things pan out, at least for now.
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Solatium(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Overgrownbaby:
Oga Minister , Marlians no get Twitter , we move

Na kirikiri una dey move go so,ask those who were arrested in Lagos on the 1st October
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Lovelyn451(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2020
SARS should shoot everyone of those protesters on sight...you'll never find a decent looking guy talking abt SARS, na these criminals and ritualist
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Roozzaay(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:
Stupid small sef, him dey mad join
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Aguilar(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

So what does sitting idle do?
see question?
it keeps me alive, rich, not rough handled, not in prison, e.t.c. that's what anyone should be grateful for.
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Roozzaay(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
kevoh:

Let's assume this your cooked up stats of 87% is true. From a sample of 100 Nigerians, that means 13 innocent Nigerians are robbed, dehumanised and sometimes killed by this FSARS. Is it worth it? Will your so-called observations still be proper when we increase the sample size to 1000 Nigerians?

Leave them, until someone close to them falls victim of SARS brutality.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by ronaldbecky(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:
SUNDAY DARE,U ARE VERY STUPID
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Aguilar:

see question?
it keeps me alive, rich, not rough handled, not in prison, e.t.c. that's what anyone should be grateful for.

Are you really alive, rich, not rough handled and not in prison?...

That question is deeper than a mere sentence, you only lack exposure and travel.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by sinkhole: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2020
FarahAideed:
Naira marley definitely getting paid huge this night like 2face
This is funny cheesy

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Aguilar(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Coronavirus1:
it's because of people like you is the reason Nigeria is not moving forward .
In military era we hold the biggest demonstration in Nigeria history not to talk of civilian .Babangida most go demonstration, so wake up and join marlian to end sars and police brutality
who am I to prevent nigeria from moving forward, am I one your corrupt leaders or have you seen me on tv opposing the progress of this nation.
I'm not saying you shouldn't be a marlian to protest, when you do so consider people who care about you like your fam. this country is not worth it.
#talking from experience
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by sinkhole: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2020
jcmaiah:
When they press his neck like Tuface the boy will hide. Though he might be a stronger man that Tuface is. Let's watch and see
grin
Hin no get balls grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Aguilar(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Esseite:

Are you really alive, rich, not rough handled and not in prison?...

That question is deeper than a mere sentence, you only lack exposure and travel.
At least it's what everyone is grateful for. To be frank with you I'm Just a guy looking for a way out of this messed up, disorganized, ruined country. peace
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by FarahAideed: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2020
sinkhole:

This is funny cheesy

I said it grin cheesy we all know how these things go ..Give Naira marley 4 weeks and see him start displaying new cars and houses
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by sinkhole: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
FarahAideed:

I said it grin cheesy we all know how these things go ..Give Naira marley 4 weeks and see him start displaying new cars and houses
the thing funny die, see his own tweet cheesy
He was so scared he could not even hashtag endsars in his tweet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Roozzaay(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
After banning SARS from their routine patrol, stop and search what else would any youth want with a protest again? presidency already made good move and also the IGP of police. So embarking on protest is complete stupidity and insanity. You wanna protest that cyber crime should be legal? What else do you want again? If govt didn't respond to the complaints its a different thing, but that's not the case here. Govt could have ignored the complains and still deny you right to protest and you cannot do anything except social media rants. To now even think that a musician as irresponsible as that is the one leading protest is evident that all 99% of those killed by SARS are criminals and 99% of end SARS people are criminals. Shame on you, Nigeria govt already legalize internet fraud for you guys, why still worrying? Later you say boko haram, bandits, armed robbers are evil but you are all the same evil people. Congrats to you guys as your govt legalizes cyber crime for you.

Kindly tell us the methodology used in your research to got the 99%
Okay it's 99%, how do we justify brutal humiliation, intimidation, harassment and even killing of the innocent 1%
Kindly cite an instance where a cyber criminal was arrested by FSARS and charged to Court of law.
The last time i was harassed by SARS, i dressed in what people called corporate, the harassed me because i was using IPhone which i gave them upon request, to search. At the end of the day i still have to give them my last 1k after nothing was found on my phone or body because i wasn't ready for my brutalized dead body to grace the front page here.
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by FarahAideed: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2020
sinkhole:
the thing funny die, see his own tweet cheesy
He was so scared he could not even hashtag endsars in his tweet grin grin

Hahaha na Buhari govt pay off protesters pass any govt and they pay well ...I have a friend who made life changing money for staging One man protest in Abuja till the DSS picked him up and when he came out Guys level changed till date and now owns two solid houses in Abuja and bought a highlander and Mercedes but till date my guy they tell me say Dem no sort am and I believe him cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Passionate1(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Ass-licker!
D power of d people is stronger than the people in power. .
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by naija4life247: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:

YOU'RE ALSO UNFORTUNATE, FOOL

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by komodapson(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Aguilar:
Go protest, I piri you. na dss go lock you up

The category of people like you is the sole reason why the Nation is in a state of retrogression.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Aguilar(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
komodapson:

The category of people like you is the sole reason why the Nation is in a state of retrogression.
Then what about the category of people like you, are you not part of us. is it now you know that you should be protesting or are you waiting for someone to lead the protest?
You're no different from me, so stop telling me this crap.
Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by komodapson(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Aguilar:

Then what about the category of people like you, are you not part of us. is it now you know that you should be protesting or are you waiting for someone to lead the protest?
You're no different from me, so stop telling me this crap.

I'm sorry. I never knew you're in possession of a protest calendar. Kindly notify the citizens the next day/time for protest

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Urges Naira Marley Not Protest, Says The Issue Is being Addressed by Aguilar(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
komodapson:

I'm sorry. I never knew you're in possession of a protest calendar. Kindly notify the citizens the next day/time for protest
possession of what, can you listen to yourself.
nigga you're killing me abeg, if you want to protest go ahead. I'm not in the way of your protest.
you dey talk like say na today we dey protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GSS Attack: Staunch Buhari Fan Calls For His Resignation After Brothers' Kidnap / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.