Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,019 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros (6027 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Buzor16: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
John Okon, the owner of Collabor Hotel, an inn on Ige Street, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, has been arrested along with the hotel manager, Emmanuel Thomas, for allegedly hosting underage sex workers in the facility.

It was gathered that operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, acting on intelligence, busted the hotel on Saturday, March 10, 2020, and caught a 15-year-old primary school leaver allegedly engaging in prostitution.

The girl was said to have been brought from her village in the eastern part of the country by one Monica Ita, a few weeks ago, on the pretext that she (Ita) would get her a good job.

Oone Destiny Bassey, 19, and 18-year-old Bright Effiong, who was said to have been at the inn for three years, were also picked up by the operatives. The hotel operators admitted to providing service for the sex workers, except the 15-year-old girl.

The hotel manager, Thomas, said, “It is true that we provide rooms for sex workers where men visit them. We collect N5,000 from them (the sex workers) every week. We don’t give them out to men; they bring their customers themselves.”

In an interview with Punchng, the 15-year-old revealed that Ita persuaded her to come to Lagos when she (Ita) saw her playing around the village. She said, “Some days after I got to Lagos, she took me to the hotel to do prostitution. .

I had yet to get a room when the police came to pick us.” On her part, bold and unabashed, Bassey, 25, said: “Nobody forced me into prostitution. I have been hustling at the .....Watch Video Here And Continue Reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
why am I having this feeling that the guy covering his face is a nairalander.Eiya and she doesn't even know how to charge well,they are just using her.Some of those ashawobearparlour thread men might have patronise her ooo but they will ignore this thread like a plague

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by irnene: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
waiting be this
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Justpassingby45(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Too bad,
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Mraphel: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2020
irnene:
waiting be this
The girl was said to have been brought from her village in the eastern part of the country by one Monica Ita, a few weeks ago, o

Young girls like the girl are everywhere in the South west.

5 Likes

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 06, 2020
They should take them back to the villages they came from. Yoruba no want iPod pussies again

5 Likes

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by gulfer: 12:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Recycled story, originally carried by Cyriacus Nzekwe, the baddest reporter of some years back cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by ERockson: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Bad
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by DenreleDave(m): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2020
All manner of atrocities Sha....
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by MickzyDonald: 2:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Come on f*ck me baby grin cheesy

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by GreaterFuture(m): 4:37am On Oct 06, 2020
The almighty take them out of it and Heal them. The news is Sad, I don't like how it make some feel.
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by BIGGESThead6: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Chai, IGBO GIRLS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by possibility99: 5:16am On Oct 06, 2020
Amaka oh
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by folashade61707: 6:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Recycled fable, originally carried by Cyriacus Nzekwe, the dudes interview of some decades back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by femi4: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2020
N5000*30 = ?
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Iceyjayz: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2020
WTF
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by merieam16(f): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
why am I having this feeling that the guy covering his face is a nairalander.Eiya and she doesn't even know how to charge well,they are just using her.Some of those ashawobearparlour thread men might have patronise her ooo but they will ignore this thread like a plague
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Freestainworld(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
somebody will marry this one's and say he married a small girl

1 Like

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by OscarJaden(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
why are you so bitter toward nairaland men you this evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by SirWhiteFish: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
she makes alot. 1000 x 31days =150,000

thats well above a level 10 worker earnings at state level for a month

2 Likes

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
why am I having this feeling that the guy covering his face is a nairalander.Eiya and she doesn't even know how to charge well,they are just using her. Some of those ashawobearparlour thread men might have patronise her ooo but they will ignore this thread like a plague

So this is what you do for a living

Okay noted.

So how much do you charge ??
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
why am I having this feeling that the guy covering his face is a nairalander.Eiya and she doesn't even know how to charge well,they are just using her. Some of those ashawobearparlour thread men might have patronise her ooo but they will ignore this thread like a plague

So how much do you charge ??

1 Like

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Buzor16: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMweOCppDyU&t=1s
Buzor16:
John Okon, the owner of Collabor Hotel, an inn on Ige Street, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, has been arrested along with the hotel manager, Emmanuel Thomas, for allegedly hosting underage sex workers in the facility.

It was gathered that operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, acting on intelligence, busted the hotel on Saturday, March 10, 2020, and caught a 15-year-old primary school leaver allegedly engaging in prostitution.

The girl was said to have been brought from her village in the eastern part of the country by one Monica Ita, a few weeks ago, on the pretext that she (Ita) would get her a good job.

Oone Destiny Bassey, 19, and 18-year-old Bright Effiong, who was said to have been at the inn for three years, were also picked up by the operatives. The hotel operators admitted to providing service for the sex workers, except the 15-year-old girl.

The hotel manager, Thomas, said, “It is true that we provide rooms for sex workers where men visit them. We collect N5,000 from them (the sex workers) every week. We don’t give them out to men; they bring their customers themselves.”

In an interview with Punchng, the 15-year-old revealed that Ita persuaded her to come to Lagos when she (Ita) saw her playing around the village. She said, “Some days after I got to Lagos, she took me to the hotel to do prostitution. .

I had yet to get a room when the police came to pick us.” On her part, bold and unabashed, Bassey, 25, said: “Nobody forced me into prostitution. I have been hustling at the .....Watch Video Here And Continue Reading
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by ValCon888: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
You have spent just 16hrs in nairaland and you already know about ashawobeerparlour.
Continue.

1 Like

Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Hintona(f): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:

Whose name starts from M grin
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hintona:

Whose name starts from M grin
exactly
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by akosy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm..
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Rickmann: 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buzor16:

Please what business do the SARS have with sex workers, adults or juveniles?

Can there be any place worse than this confused Nigeria bikonu
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Rickmann: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buzor16:

Confused country...police doing the road safety job, military doing the police job.. Road safety doing the VIO job..now SARS going after prostitutes..pity
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by Nitah1: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buzor16:

But why parade the victims,where are the suspects?

Very unprofessional.
Re: I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros by mytime24(f): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ashaw0 no b work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Defilement: The Need For Effective Sanctions / Gunmen Kidnap Monday Hassan Zitta In Plateau State / Big Sugar Mummy Beats Boyfriend For Cheating On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.