Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage (1240 Views)

Is Lt. Gen (Retd.) Buratai A Power Monger? / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Oduduwa Republic is a tool used by power monger for 2023 to make APC and PDP cede power to the South West due to his selfish ambition. The power monger has seen the North will not hand over power to the SW after all the ass kissing he did.

The power monger is now sponsoring mushroom groups to advocate for Oduduwa Republic to use as leverage for the 2023 presidential ticket.

Nigerians should be concerned about electing visionaries in other parties apart from PDP,APC and APGA.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Frontpage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Friendlyjoe: 2:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Kolewark

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Kolewark
grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Techm0: 2:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Ipobians and their obsession with Yoruba and APC leader

Instead of supporting your own agenda you give popularity to another man

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

I am Yoruba from Osun state.

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Xisnin(m): 4:02am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Not that I care about your object of obsession.
But how does the above preclude you from being an Ipob member?

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Xisnin:

Not that I care about your object of obsession.
But how does the above preclude you from being an Ipob member?

I don't support IPOB. I believe Nigeria should remain an indivisible nation and we have all the human resources of making in a great nation like South Africa.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Xisnin(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I don't support IPOB. I believe Nigeria should remain an indivisible nation and we have all the human resources of making in a great nation like South Africa.
Oh, I thought you were a secessionist.
But SA is a very bad example.
While they are advanced in structure, their poverty rate is similar to Nigeria's.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Xisnin:

While they are advanced in structure, their poverty rate is similar to Nigeria's.

We need advanced infrastructure to develop. Majority of South Africa cities and villages are advanced in infrastructure and can rival many European cities. If you are educated you are likely to succeed in South Africa, you have numerous town and cities that offer employment opportunities.

The poverty is high, yet more than 1 million Nigerians immigrated to South Africa. How many South Africans are immigrating to Nigeria for a better life?

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Xisnin(m): 4:39am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The poverty is high, yet more than 1 million Nigerians immigrated to South Africa. How many South Africans are immigrating to Nigeria for a better life?
Migration isn't just economic.
It is also influenced by culture and history.

Most people pick a single issue and draw big conclusions.
X country did Y, therefore, this is why they are Z.
But this is completely wrong.

There are more Chinese in Nigeria than Nigerians in China even though
they are 8 times richer(GDP per Capita).

The real question is what the average Nigerian in SA is engaged in compare to the
poor South Africans. Xenophobic attacks don't happen for no reason.
You will also not find whites among such gathering for economic reason.

I know Nigerians love to talk about power, water as some magical development indices.
But no one will migrate for such reason unless they are already rich.

When you remove religion, a group never hates people they are better than.

SA is not and has never been a developed country.
17% whites holds 70% of SA's wealth.
It is one of the most unequal country in the world and you can see the anger on their faces
of their poor as they lament their exclusion.

I hope we never become like them!
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by obonujoker(m): 5:17am On Oct 06, 2020
You have allowed that TinuBYTE to derail your sweet thread grin

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by dignity33: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Every sane thinking know that Oduduwa agitation is South West tools to bargain for 2023 presidency, i have said it before and still saying it that igbos should be more careful allying with them because there intention are not genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Difrent: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Oduduwa Republic is a tool used by power monger for 2023 to make APC and PDP cede power to the South West due to his selfish ambition. The power monger has seen the North will not hand over power to the SW after all the ass kissing he did.

The power monger is now sponsoring mushroom groups to advocate for Oduduwa Republic to use as leverage for the 2023 presidential ticket.

Nigerians should be concerned about electing visionaries in other parties apart from PDP,APC and APGA.

LIAR
If not give us a name ........we know there a name that's giving you all nightmares because you know with him in the race ,no ibomans will have any chance

But we in the south west know it's Seyi makinde who want to be vice presidential candidate in 2023 that's sponsoring Oduduwa republic rally.....he himself led a 'walk ' while using his thug Sunday igboho to stage an Oduduwa whatever rally which Flopped so badly that Igboho was closeto tears .
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Difrent: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Another impostor noted.....

wait a second maybe it's a typo error. You mean you are from OSU state .

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by obyrich(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

You are the one obsessed with IPOB. What relates IPOB with this comment?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by obyrich(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Xisnin:

You thought he was a secessionist? Because he alluded that you god was sponsoring secessionists as a bargaining tool to get support for his ambition?

Now you know he is not IPOB, will you cover obsessed face in shame?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by tobechi74: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

APC representative has spoken
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by afolarin60591: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2020
You have allowed that TinuBYTE to derail your caramel leitmotif
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Xisnin(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
obyrich:
You thought he was a secessionist? Because he alluded that you god was sponsoring secessionists as a bargaining tool to get support for his ambition?
I have never met anyone offline who thinks Tinubu is his leader, let alone his god.
Even his online defenders don't mentions his "infallibility" or special status outside of his political connections as Kanu worshippers do.
I know it is strange for you to learn that some people out there do not need an imaginary or earthly god to decide for them.
That is why confused Ipob members keep projecting the man beyond his Lagos political fiefdom.
They think everyone need a god like the fraudulent Kanu to tell them the "truth" aka propaganda.

Kanu obviously discourages critical thinking
No, I don't know if he is not Ipob, he claims not to be a secessionist.
See the difference?

It isn't out of place to consider an anti-Nigeria propagandist an Ipob member.
Because cowardly Ipob members often pretend to be who they are not and lie shamelessly to sow division.
It is a big shame and disgrace to be affiliated with such a dishonest and morally-bankrupt entity.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by abu12: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
the south west will always threatened the North with secession anytime things don't go there way. they never want a united Nigeria, unlike IBO's . the north will handover power to south west, so as to keep one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by obyrich(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Xisnin:

I have never met anyone offline who thinks Tinubu is his leader, let alone his god.
Even his online defenders don't mentions his "infallibility" or special status outside of his political connections as Kanu worshippers do.
I know it is strange for you to learn that some people out there do not need an imaginary or earthly god to decide for them.
That is why confused Ipob members keep projecting the man beyond his Lagos political fiefdom.
They think everyone need a god like the fraudulent Kanu to tell them the "truth" aka propaganda.

Kanu obviously discourages critical thinking
No, I don't know if he is not Ipob, he claims not to be a secessionist.
See the difference?

It isn't out of place to consider an anti-Nigeria propagandist an Ipob member.
Because cowardly Ipob members often pretend to be who they are not and lie shamelessly to sow division.
It is a big shame and disgrace to be affiliated with such a dishonest and morally-bankrupt entity.
So the Oduduwa secessionists whom the poster was condemning are friends of Nigeria? Why did you not address the issue raised by OP? Why jump to attack IPOB? If Tinubu is not your god, why are you so paranoid when the slightest allusion is made about him being corrupt? Read your initial response to he OP and ask yourself if you are a critical thinker with untainted mind.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Xisnin(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2020
obyrich:
So the Oduduwa secessionists whom the poster was condemning are friends of Nigeria?
No.
They are enemies of Nigeria and I have condemned them multiple times in various platforms.
The fact is that these group hold no actual political clout in the region.
No one really listens or obeys their directive outside of some few deluded youths(mostly jobless and foreign-based).
I didn't even know about their protest until an Ipob member tagged me. That is to tell you how irrelevant the so-called group are.

Why did you not address the issue raised by OP?
There is no issue.
A roughly anti-Nigerian poster created a conspiracy thread with zero evidence.
How do respond to such?

Why jump to attack IPOB?
My default position is to attack the lying Ipob and any other secessionist group wherever they rear their head.
I didn't even attack Ipob here, I merely posted a question before an overzealous Ipob member jumped into my mention with the standard reply line of assigning god to other people.

If Tinubu is not your god, why are you so paranoid when the slightest allusion is made about him being corrupt?
Another pointless question.
What paranoia?
Perhaps, you need a lesson in English.
This thread isn't even about corruption.
Calling Tinubu names is none of my business and I hardly ever comment on his issues unless it is a national one affecting everybody. Even then, I never defend because there is no reason to.

What I have observed is that some Ipob members insults the whole tribe calling them names in several paragraphs. Then, they mention Tinubu's name in one or few lines. When challenged, they then accused their opponent of defending Tinubu. Even a child can see through such ruse.

BTW, why do you burn down people's house when they insult Obama?
Do you now see how ridiculous you sound.

Read your initial response to he OP and ask yourself if you are a critical thinker with untainted mind.
Really?
There have been black members of KKK but it is taboo for a person from Osun
To be an Ipob member?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
obyrich:

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by 2x24: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

[/s]
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Frontpage

If this should be moved to any page at all, it would be the spam page.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=94660421][/quote]

Una use presidency threaten Amotekun, we still do am,
Hausa try do Shege ka fansa Abi wetin dem call am, Sultan shut am down
Some people no even try attempt anything
Na so so fasting and prayer, na still same people go tell Southern Kaduna to arm themselves,

Abeg swerve
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

If this should be moved to any page at all, it would be the spam page.
tongue
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by majole: 3:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Tinubu is doing everything possible to be President come 2023 even if it means tearing the Country apart
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by Akanbiedu(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2020
abu12:
the south west will always threatened the North with secession anytime things don't go there way. they never want a united Nigeria, unlike IBO's . the north will handover power to south west, so as to keep one Nigeria.

I don't understand. If it is about keeping one Nigeria, why don't North handover to SE?
Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by bhella10: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I doubt that. You should ask mumcy your true identity

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Is A Tool Used By A Power Monger For 2023 Leverage by bhella10: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Difrent:

Another impostor noted.....

wait a second maybe it's a typo error. You mean you are from OSU state .
Savage

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Deployed In Enugu , 5 Protesters Dead So Far - Video / Senator Magnus - IPOB Organization Committed To The Destruction Of Nigeria / Orji Kalu, Anyim, Ekweremadu, Others Storm Igbere For Southeast Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.