Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. (1603 Views)

Wizkid' Second BabyMama With His Son, Ayo Jnr, In New Photo / Basorge Tariah Jnr's Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) / OMG! Basorge Tariah Jr Proposes To Kate Henshaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by ike4real: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2007
hello my people,what the hell is happening to Basorge tariah jnr,it been quite a while i saw this guy on the scene,i am soooo much in love with his modus-operandi of acting,his charisma,maturity and above all,his diction,very eloquent,i watched some of his old movies some days ago and i could not just help worrying about this guy's where about,honestly u need to go and watch [HIT AND RUN]again staring along side Ann Njemanze,my God,they were splendid,also try to watch playing games,men this guy is a bomb,and anybody that also has his pics could just help out.
Re: Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by kellorah: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2007
I've really missed that guy. Martin Lawrence's long lost brother  cheesy
He's a great actor and I ejoyed listening to him 'spit' out warri slangs anyhow.
He was great entertainment.
I wonder what he's up to as well. sad
Re: Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by ike4real: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2007
honestly kellorah u got it,martin lawrence lost brother so people call him,plzz i am really dieing to have a clue of his where about,even i would not mind his phone number,what makes me gaga are his maturity and eloquence when he speaks,sooooooooo fluent and to cap it all he is a master coperate dresser,someone should plzzz post his picss.
Re: Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by kellorah: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2007
And he doesn't use some fake-ass american accent.
One can tell he's down to earth.

Basorge, where are you? Your fans need to see you on their screens wink
Re: Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by SmashingM(f): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
kellorah:

And he doesn't use some fake-ass american accent.
One can tell he's down to earth.

Basorge, where are you? Your fans need to see you on their screens wink

Ike it's your turn to reply - two man squad grin grin grin
Re: Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by ike4real: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
yea,plz any useful info about this guy yet?what is he doing presently?
Re: Plzzz People What'z Up With Basorge Tariah Jnr,and His Acting Carrer. by marydull(f): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
well the truth is he got married and the wife ask him to quit acting that she was not comfortable with it

(1) (Reply)

Naija Home Videos : R We Really This Pityfull / Tupac Dead Or Alive / Kanye West To Abandon Kim Kardashian After She Gives Birth - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.