Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital (30039 Views)

Nursing Mother Detained For 7 Months In Lagos Hospital Over N90,000 Unpaid Bill / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Polg4: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
weyreypey:
Citizens won't protest lack of basic health insurance facilities. It won't make it into the public political discourse....
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by PrinceAkorede(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kuddos Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
The humanitarian manager ministry by that madam..is no where to be found here ..abi news never reach her door mouth ni?
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is what we should prioritize.

Kudos.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Scarrr: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oggbole:
too bad.....
we should learn to live within our means.
senseless post....your brain skipped the Cesarean part I guess?
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Hiqhscore(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
weyreypey:
Citizens won't protest lack of basic health insurance facilities. It won't make it into the public political discourse....

I'm tired of you people
Why should her husband get i pregnant in the first place is what i kept asking myself thou

More questions came up too
If hospital fee was just 95k...
And it wasn't affordable

How about shelter?
Education?
Clothings?
Feeding and child welfare?

The question is when should we protest against people who bring children alive but have no plans for them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by COdeGenesis: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Akwa ibom people couldn't even rally round their sister...I'm very sure the husband is an okada man..

Akwa Ibom is different from Cross River biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by tramzy7: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
If it was BBN now, they would have opened a gofund me account and some idiot yeyebrities and kiki oshibayinjo would be making donations. Awon eleribu

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Hiqhscore(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:

I wonder who gave you a phone?
What do you mean by live within your means?
Do you think anyone anticipates for Caesarean section before it is carried out on you?

You are a foooool because you don’t know if what she has was just money for normal delivery which doesn’t cost much
And health and other reasons made doctors go for C/S you are happy talking nansense because it’s not your sister or family member?
Stupid kid

You are the one who needs to sit down and think again
Is 95k enough for a child welfare?
Just be honest with yourself..

Since 95k was impossible to pay for 7 months..
why bring that child to this world at all..

When thr child keeps growing.. he joins those living in poverty and the parents would see the child as why did i do this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by emmadejust(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hundred of this same cases are all over the country , a lady I heard of have stay in a hospitals for more than 20 months in a pH hospitals.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by heykims(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Before u start raining insults on the hospital management, see this thread of a lecturer that defaulted payment after discharge.

https://www.nairaland.com/4439253/reason-why-private-hospitals-termed
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Tunagee(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
weyreypey:

Health insurance has been provided on both state and federal levels. She should have enrolled for this when she became pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
You don't have money yet you have the liver to give birth, this is why our population will keep on expanding and some goats will be crying about depopulation schemes, if they want to depopulate africa it's so simple for them to stop donating vaccines and money to Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mokason28:

Do you think anyone anticipates for Caesarean section before it is carried out on you?

You are a foooool because you don’t know if what she has was just money for normal delivery which doesn’t cost much
And health and other reasons made doctors go for C/S you are happy talking nansense because it’s not your sister or family member?
Stupid kid
uncle, he is not wrong. One must learn to plan, and have contingency plans. Having a child is not cheap. She and her husband took things for granted

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
An example of what Nigerians should be doing.

Not supporting and giving money to BBN immoral housemates who don't even contribute to the GDP of the nation.

Nigerians! Please have sense.
How is this an example of what we should be doing, she should have never thought of bringing a child that she can't take care of into this world, it's not only stupid it is madness.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by bewla(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
weyreypey:
check under u the poster there is mad
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by durasome(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Mokason28: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
uncle, he is not wrong. One must learn to plan, and have contingency plans. Having a child is not cheap. She and her husband took things for granted
Having a child is not cheap I agreee ...do you think anyone plans to be held in the hospital for 7months , Nigeria is not easy at all and things could turn around at anytime for anyone

Most times for better most times for worse... you don’t know her story... if you can’t help because of the innocent baby, keep your trap shut

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Mekas2016(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
In as much as the guy you are responding to is wrong into thinking You must live within your means to avoid debts, I stil want to point out a fact that a man that cant raise 90k in nine months have no business getting a woman pregnant!.
Even the bible says he who wants to build a house should count the cost.

Most young men rush into marriages due to peer and societal pressure and end up complicating their lives!

Even the rich too go through financial burdens too but Marriage is a serious business that needs good planning.

Mokason28:

Stupid kid
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by princepee: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
weyreypey:
d you can start the protest, u are a citizen!
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Jeromejnr(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ausrichie:

How is this an example of what we should be doing, she should have never thought of bringing a child that she can't take care of into this world, it's not only stupid it is madness.

So because she did something seemingly wrong or made a mistake, we should ostracise her?

When you make a grievous mistake, let no human help you out of it then. Let them instead tell you how you have been stupid and mad for the decisions you have made.

Its easy to sit on the sidelines and judge others.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Mokason28: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
I just added in my post Nigeria is not easy things could turn around for any one at anytime, don’t conclude they never had plans to raise 90k in 7months ... the same bible you quoted said be your brother’s keeper
Mekas2016:

In as much as the guy you are responding to is wrong into thinking You must live within your means to avoid debts, I stil want to point out a fact that a man that cant raise 90k in nine months have no business getting a woman pregnant!.

Most young men rush into marriages due to peer and societal pressure and end up complicating their lives!

Even the rich too go through financial burdens too but Marriage is a serious business that needs good planning.

Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Mokason28: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mekas2016:

I just added in my post Nigeria is not easy things could turn around for any one at anytime, don’t conclude they never had plans to raise 90k in 7months ... the same bible you quoted said be your brother’s keeper
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by nsilordgmail(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Akwa ibom people couldn't even rally round their sister...I'm very sure the husband is an okada man..
I can't see anywhere in this news that Akwa Ibom is being mentioned. Nor did they mention the region that people that helped came from. So, it's either you're an illiterate, cuz you can't read properly or you are just being stupid
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Ladycewhy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mekas2016:

The actually bill was about 300k I think,if you read carefully ,it said 95k balance ,which means they had paid some amount before. Cs bill ranges from 200k and above.

In as much as I can understand your point on family planning, we can't rule out unforseen circumstances that can actually out you in a tight corner. I used to have that thought too of why people with no enough resources choose to even give birth at all ,but then even a middle class in Nigeria can still be put in unfortunate financial distress,i am just glad mother and child are now free.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

So because she did something seemingly wrong or made a mistake, we should ostracise her?

When you make a grievous mistake, let no human help you out of it then. Let them instead tell you how you have been stupid and mad for the decisions you have made.

Its easy to sit on the sidelines and judge others.
You're right and wrong at the same time, if she knowingly fcked a man then it was a choice not a mistake, if she was raped then its not even her fault. As for me this is why I have bit the hard stone and accepted that unfortunately abortion should be legalised lest by 2050 Nigeria would become Somalia.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by AmazingELixir: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=nsilordgmail post=94664914] I can't see anywhere in this news that Akwa Ibom is being mentioned. Nor did they mention the region that people that helped came from. So, it's either you're an illiterate, cuz you can't read properly or you are just being stupid [/quote][/s]
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by samnaija: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=AMvanquish post=94663435]She better go do NHIS for future purposes.[/quote
Did the tell you nhis covers cs operation.
Re: Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital by SeriouslySense(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yes
Parable007:
Nice people still exist, may I be able to this someday in Jesus name amen.. this is why we seek to be rich

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25.6m Living With HIV, African Region Most Affected - WHO / 2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi / Effects Of Bleaching Cream On The Human Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.