Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year (10095 Views)

Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / 7,315 Apply For Fg’s 5,000 Housing Units In 1 Week / Enugu State Governement Builds 100 Housing Units For Workers (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by winterfell007(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Housing that is increasingly becoming very expensive and the mortgage scam is becoming unaffordable. Please explain to those who earn 50,000 naira and below how they can apply for a mortgage?? Yinmu people undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

How much of the trillions looted from Lagosians by your Jagbajantis drug lord, did he share with you to make you boast like this?
Up to 10%?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12208399_buharitinubuapctreasurylooters2_jpeg3be9a9d8369d12cbf97cade0aa8c060

Yes Tinubu looted 100% of Lagos.

Who looted Edo state money that made the state a shithole backward state?

I haven’t heard any good news about that Edo state when talking of development. Did Tinubu embezzle their allocations too?

Lagos is not Edo!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by anonimi: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
This is one of such estates that Sanwo-Olu commissioned sometimes in May this year.

https://www.nairaland.com/5888702/sanwo-olu-commissions-264-units-flats

You forgot to state how much each unit costs so we can see whether civil servants can afford it on their salary and mortgage of 20-30 years, as was the case with Jakande, Mobolaji-Johnson and Awolowo housing estates.
Is it a sign of being a lowlife to not be transparent with full disclosure

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by anonimi: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Yes Tinubu looted 100% of Lagos.
Who looted Edo state money that made the state a shithole backward state?
I haven’t heard any good news about that Edo state when talking of development. Did Tinubu embezzle their allocations too?
Lagos is not Edo!!

Why are you wailing like a programmed robot about Edo?
Are you so pained that your drug lord failed woefully despite his video instruction for Edo people to vote the acid-throwing cultist and thief Iya mumu?
Pele o. Ma sunkun mo. Oya gba buredi.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12395211_12387644images26jpegjpeg05b8e3cb0561b4ea9e7e49f24f7eb7e6_jpegff7a14028ad4305c9edd7e5d517af069

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12395212_12387645images25jpegjpegb9174759038bc4cc09df4714657c2843_jpeg8fb170d1cceda640cacb870ff6d0a97e

dytbabe:
I am not a politician nor trying to promote any party
But lagos island is in a MESS

I came here for holidays and mehn, words can't simply express it

I was told this has been on for over 6months, ppeople dying and crying for help but non forthcoming
That water stinks

I am so angry, that I had to step out to take pictures.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973881_img2014122603230_jpeg799f2d35e600328f93182225e2391bbf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973895_img2014122603236_jpeg485d075040f712b8f8307d1975273b07

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973927_img2014122603253_jpegd8f38f219e6af362262c6094f7a9ec7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973905_img2014122603242_jpeg1aeef009b62751d4b69a0003b529e03c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1973906_img2014122603243_jpeg7938cd7d76e2bf011d257d01242cd040

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

You forgot to state how much each unit costs so we can see whether civil servants can afford it on their salary and mortgage of 20-30 years, as was the case with Jakande, Mobolaji-Johnson and Awolowo housing estates.
Is it a sign of being a lowlife to not be transparent with full disclosure

Ogbeni show us what Edo state that Tinubu is not looting are doing with their allocations or keep shut.

I don’t have time for all this talks. Whether Jakande, Awolowo, Tinubu, Fashola, and etc, it doesn’t stop the fact that they have all contributed one way or the other to develop Lagos.

What is Edo state achievement? What is their GDP, IGR, Infrastructure, socio-economic metrics, and their ranking in terms of prosperity index.

What did Obaseki achieved, where are his projects worthy of commendation? Edo is just another shithole backward state with no meaningful development in place.

Lagos no be Edo!

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Ajibel(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2020
ekaette1621:
audio housing schemes

if you know, you know

You don't know anything Oga
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by anonimi: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Ogbeni show us what Edo state that Tinubu is not looting are doing with their allocations or keep shut.
I don’t have time for all this talks. Whether Jakande, Awolowo, Tinubu, Fashola, and etc, it doesn’t stop the fact that they have all contributed one way or the other to develop Lagos.
What is Edo state achievement? What is their GDP, IGR, Infrastructure, socio-economic metrics, and their ranking in terms of prosperity index.
What did Obaseki achieved, where are his projects worthy of commendation? Edo is just another shithole backward state with no meaningful development in place.
Lagos no be Edo!

Keep wailing about Edo as if this thread is not about Sanwo-Ole's scam for his godfather to loot Lagosians more.
Continue your wailing. You never start.
If you want to share in the curse of the bastardd, it is your choice. Not mine.

Babasessy:

Awo Family Without An Awo By Sam Omatseye (The Offensive Article)

The Awolowo rebirth in the Southwest has inspired gongs, songs and rhetoric of sorts. But they have missed one point.

It occurred to me in Abeokuta last week amidst the big crowds and euphoria of the swearing-in of Senator Ibikunle Amosun as governor. In all the states from Lagos to Edo, where Awo has witnessed ideological resurgence, hardly a single family member has played a role.

So we have an Awo family without an Awo. That is an irony. But history overwhelms us with this sort of twist. Obafemi Awolowo toiled for his reputation. His roots were lowly, he toiled to school both home and abroad, launched into careers in law, business, journalism and eventually politics. He carved a niche for himself, and became the first methodical and charismatic leftist in our history.  Other leftists abounded but they did not inspire comparable drama and following.

He faced tribulations, went to jail, failed in elections, won a few, but he imprinted his ideas and legacy in the country, and no single mortal has beaten him in the history of this country. His greatest achievement was in the area of ideas, and that was how he fashioned a family. Most families are born of biology but his issued from ideology. That family suffered with him.

In a spoof of Jesus Christ, these were the men who followed him in his teachings, and endured with him in his temptations. So he formed a kingdom for them in the Southwest, in the old Western Region, presiding over his projects, his legacies and people.

In all of these, the family he had was not his flesh and blood. In another spoof of Christ, who were his family anyway? Those who were with him must be counted as his family. So, I combed in the ambience of Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), and I found none. I went to Ogun, I frisked the crowd under Amosun’s bower, hardly any. Around Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in Osun, I could not lay a finger. With Governor Kayode Fayemi in Ekiti, where are the forbears of Awo? Yet, I can hear the chants of Awo. Hardly in any of the inaugural speeches or any of their other public intervention would you miss the philtre and filter of Awo from these gentlemen. To parody Novelist Joseph Conrad, they are the sparks from Awo’s sacred fire, the messengers of the might within the man.

Already all of them are pursuing the legacy ideas of Awo: free education, free health services, infrastructural development, urban renewal and economic engineering.

Lagos has posted itself as the John the Baptist. The others are putting up valiant efforts, and the world of course is watching to see how well they will perform. It will call for great work, resourcefulness and cooperation. They are the real Awoists, and Awo was a man of rigour and vigour.

The Awo son that many expected to take after the father was Olusegun, who unfortunately died in a car crash. We shall never know if he could have pulled it off.  But the others have not shown much of the paterfamilias’ brio and depth. In the past decade, under this republic, they have blended with the wrong crowd. Even H.I.D, hobnobbed with Alao-Akala, who brought illiteracy to governance; with Oyinlola who turned the grace of office into a hell-hole of despots; with Daniel who could not arrest his quick fall into megalomania.

I wrote once that this woman whom Awo once described as the jewel of inestimable value has lost value to his cause. If he came back to life, he would have committed the extraordinary act of divorce after death. Even his newspaper, The Tribune, has so stumbled and fallen that it swims in Awo’s vomit.

Groucho Max, one of the funniest satirists in American history, said of a man that he got his looks from his father. Then he quipped, “He was a plastic surgeon.” That means the son is not his real son, or he did not inherit his natural looks. Ideologically, when we talk of Awo’s family, the chief inheritor is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as the leader of all the others. He was the one who stuck his neck out. He could have lost his life or ended his career in politics. The so-called real Awolowos who bear his surname cannot come up for mention. They are Awolowos but not Awoists. They stabbed their father in the back. They have committed ideological parricide.

The only person that made a real try was Awolowo-Dosunmu in the early 1990s and she lost roundly. She was accused of trying to ride her father’s coattail. Political families are good for democracies. They can exemplify the high ideals of diligence, dignity, ideas, character. We have seen these in such families as the Kennedys, the Adamses, the Roosevelts, the Ghandis. They just don’t claim family. They appeal to the high ideals that endeared the families to their societies.

It’s also an irony that these families are falling into twilight. Some of them have vanished. Enoch Powell, a British MP, once gave us the famous line: “All political lives, unless they are cut off midstream at a happy juncture, end in failure because that is the nature of politics and human affairs.”

Columnist Ambassador Dapo Fafowora adverted to this idea in a recent outing, and I debated it with him afterwards. I don’t believe that a political life should be judged by how it ends but what it means. The quote is often missed by many who mistake “careers” for “lives.” A political life should be judged by its legacies. If we judged Awo by how he ended, we would look at him only as the loser to Shagari. That is why I see an intrinsic mischief in Enoch’s quote. But I would agree that political families end also in failure if you judge how they peter out and not the legacy.

Awo’s legacy is alive and well. Members of other families in flesh and blood can carry on. Immediate families tend to suffer from what an author, Noemie Emery, describes as dynastic curse. The children tend to be intimidated by the standards set by the fathers. So they just don’t want to try. They feel they cannot match them or come even close.  The problem probably comes from the fathers themselves. The Adams, who produced important presidents, later gave birth to moral vagrants and drunks. The Bush daughters showed themselves as party girls when their father was contesting the political battle of his life.

But Joe Kennedy groomed his sons assiduously, and they excelled in politics. They also had a fair share of tragedies. Ted Kennedy regained his sobriety and voice in America after a season of debauchery. In Nigeria, we are seeing the Sarakis fade. A Saraki – Bukola - is wiping out the Sarakis from politics. It is a classic case of oedipal tragedy, something I predicted earlier this year on this page.

It is not late though for the flesh-and-blood Awolowos to join their father’s fold. But they must be genuine. Awo was the most important Yoruba personage in history after Oduduwa. They had stellar men like Oranmiyan, Balogun Latosa, Lisabi, Sodeke, et al. None of them had the unifying vision and organisational acumen that Awolowo gave the race. The wife, children and grandchildren should not watch others glow in his jewel without them.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/index.1.html

fuzek:
THE General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and running mate of Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) during the April 16 presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare, declared that it would be fool-hardy for “any bastard and the son of a concubine” to assume the leadership mantle of the Yoruba.

While preaching in his church in Lagos on the topic: “It is time to speak”, the fiery cleric said: “Look at the madness going on in Yoruba land. slowpoke, nincompoop, people without family background causing problem because of money, ill gotten wealth. If a town or settlement is at peace, the bastard there is yet to grow up.

“If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot. We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain, they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life,” he added.

He likened the person angling to take over the leadership of the Yoruba to the Biblical Abimelech who forcefully took over a kingdom that did not belong to him and was eventually destroyed.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/100458-pastor-tunde-bakare-of-the-latter-rain-assembly-a-bastard-cant-rule-the-yorubas.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8514798_gbwa20190116170056_jpeg25822a5858058df34ca795fd9850312c

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by anonimi: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2020
ekaette1621:
audio housing schemes
if you know, you know

Antoeni:
Hope it's Not
Audio Delivery

For sure it is audio delivery, like everything by the JagaBandit looters since 1999.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola
January 9, 2013

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the rail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

“The first section of this rail, which started from National Theatre, Orile-Iganmu to Mile 2 Bus Stop, would be fully completed with the tracks laid.

“Construction work will continue on the project from Orile-Iganmu to Marina, the expansion work on the road from Mile 2 to Okokomaiko will also be intensified.

“This is what we do with the loan collected by the government. We don’t use our loan to pay salaries and other recurrent expenditure, what we do with our loan is to provide capital projects that would serve the residents.

“When the project is completed, the state would be at par with other major cities of the world.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/941712_light_rail_jpgd0868a4d9dc89ee8923888cbdf924edf

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by netflixoga: 6:28am On Oct 06, 2020
I can't wait to move out from lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by ekaette1621: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Ajibel:

You don't know anything Oga

oya Oga Titus,
tell us wetin you sabi

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 6:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Lagos is not Edo.

God bless Sanwo-Olu for the impact he is making in Lagos State.

May APC rule Lagos for 600 years!
lolz. Lagos can never be edo and edo can never be lagos of course. The 30k minimum wage sanwoolu said he would start paying last month had since been implemented by obaseki in February and edo civil servants had been enjoying this ever since. FYI, there are housing projects going on here too, which nobody is making mouth about. Las las na Tinubu's owned hitech go do the job at ridiculously inflated cost, if true. Una mumu never do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2020
gunners gather here for a partey
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by miketayo(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2020
muykem:
Lagos is blessed with visionary leaders.

Lolzz House that they will share among themselves

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by mamaafrik(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Lagos have no business of constructing Houses ,they want to "Maradonna us" and build for houses their cronies again.
Just provide enabling infrastructure like road,Transport and pipe borne water,we have water, lagos is a cluster water distribution won't be as expensive as other states with less Population density ,call in Isrealis to Build water works near sea desalinate ,treat and distribute to house holds.
Awon arindin deede

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by SaintBeehot(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

How much of the trillions looted from Lagosians by your Jagbajantis drug lord, did he share with you to make you boast like this?
Up to 10%?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12208399_buharitinubuapctreasurylooters2_jpeg3be9a9d8369d12cbf97cade0aa8c060a

Apart from wailing, what else do you do for a living.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by anonimi: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
Lagos have no business of constructing Houses ,they want to "Maradonna us" and build for houses their cronies again.
Just provide enabling infrastructure like road, Transport and pipe borne water, we have water, lagos is a cluster water distribution won't be as expensive as other states with less Population density ,call in Isrealis to Build water works near sea desalinate ,treat and distribute to house holds.
Awon arindin deede

God bless you, boss.
They will rather do these cheap and cheerful chinko projects to wow their mumu followers as they steal even more money from their high IGR.
I thought that most Lagosians are smart, but I am wrong. Very wrong.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by anonimi: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Legalcriminal: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2020
DenreleDave:
We hope so.... Make una no scam us by Daylight....

If we rate all my impact in Lagos ehnn, the govt supposed Don gimme a house for this Lagos..

I have averted so many chaos, disputes, and protest.....

With my iPhone 6s plus, I have done so many good for lagos.... Now I want to sell my iPhone now and the mantle will be passed to another person...

Be the person to buy it... Now!!!!!!!!!!!! See my siggy

I’m interested in your 6s plus the number isn’t available on WhatsApp
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by dival247(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Lagos is not Edo.

I hate when leave the fact. This housing of a thing , do u have the ideal cost of the apartment 85M AND 135M.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by DenreleDave(m): 6:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Cantonese: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Lagos is not Edo.

Does your 600 years rulership prayer for APC in Lagos include 600 years of slavery for people like you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lolz. Lagos can never be edo and edo can never be lagos of course. The 30k minimum wage sanwoolu said he would start paying last month had since been implemented by obaseki in February and edo civil servants had been enjoying this ever since. FYI, there are housing projects going on here too, which nobody is making mouth about. Las las na Tinubu's owned hitech go do the job at ridiculously inflated cost, if true. Una mumu never do.

You probably don’t know what you are saying!

Lagos cannot even be compared to Edo in all ramification.

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

Lagos no be Edo!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Cantonese:

Does your 600 years rulership prayer for APC in Lagos include 600 years of slavery for people like you?

I think it includes 600 years of PDP slavery for Abia state people and their pigsty environment.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by chiedonedoor(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Good one.
Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Christ is coming soon. Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You probably don’t know what you are saying!

Lagos cannot even be compared to Edo in all ramification.

Always resist the urge to shalaye.

Lagos no be Edo!
Set to pay, not that sanwoolu has started paying. Obaseki promised implementing the proposed 30k, he fulfilled it since February 2020. Set to pay is different from , "has commenced paying". You don't seem to realise how much Lagos civil servants have been shortchanged between February 2020 since obaseki started paying the 30k and now. Even if lagos sets to pay 40k( which lagos is capable of paying, given their huge revenues when compared to edo's slim revenue) ,there's no gainsaying that...billions of naira of lagos civil servants' money had since been diverted within same period. Una mumu never do, I repeat.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Set to pay, not that sanwoolu has started paying. Obaseki promised implementing the proposed 30k, he fulfilled it since February 2020. Set to pay is different from , "has commenced paying". You don't seem to realise how much Lagos civil servants have been shortchanged between February 2020 since obaseki started paying the 30k and now. Even if lagos sets to pay 40k( which lagos is capable of paying, given their huge revenues when compared to edo's slim revenue) ,there's no gainsaying that...billions of naira of lagos civil servants' money had since been diverted within same period. Una mumu never do, I repeat.

Stop disgracing yourself online. Lagos have been paying 30k minimum wages for her civil servant since.

The below was 2019 ending!

https://allafrica.com/stories/202001070081.html

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Stop disgracing yourself online. Lagos have been paying 30k minimum wages for her civil servant since.

since when?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by adewad13(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2020
like the one they've delivered in time past....A housing scheme that a common man cannot benefit from is not regarded as mass housing.
until the lowest rank civil servant can benefit from such then it can be regarded as housing scheme.

Who are they building them for!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Eriokanmi:
since when?

Since 2019 November.

It’s even 35k for some civil servants level.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Cantonese: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I think it includes 600 years of PDP slavery for Abia state people and their pigsty environment.

"Pisty"? OK.
Which state can we find the following areas?
1. Okokomaiko
2. Amukoko
3. Ajegunle
4. Ijora Badia
5. Agege
6. Ilogbo
7. Iyana ira
8. Ijedodo
9. Ajangbadi
10. Ebute ero

How do you define those areas mentioned and many more in the so called city of Lagos? Do you want me to mention the black gutter filled and horribly stinking, refuse filled so called areas in Lagos and the south west? Bewitchment makes people never see until they get delivered. Only bewitched people pray to be ruled by their slave masters for 600 years!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etile Court : Land In Ogun State For Sell / Classic 3bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design + Interior For Half Plot Of Land / Fairly Used Bottle Water N Sachet Machines For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.