Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,403 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife (1095 Views)

Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Will “Lift Nigeria” - Ezeife (Former Anambra Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:
That your god is different from my own God. My own God hates drug traffickers especially those who chased themselves from South Africa into the Catholic Church in Ozubulu and killed several worshippers. My God hates kidnappers, baby factory operators, fake drugs manufacturers, human traffickers and armed robbers.

So, tell that your god, that the Almighty God, our Father in Heaven will never ever allow an Igbo man to be President of Nigeria
Hate is terrible!You can loathe the man all you like,but don't you ever drag his tribe into the filths he is enmeshed in.And for your information,I know Ibos who are more righteous than the catholic pope;and one day,you might require the expedient help of one of them.Shalom!
Re: 2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife by 2x24: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
cool

Ode onirungbon bi ewure

Ewu Gambia

Campaign for your Kalu in peace and leave God out of it

[/s]
Re: 2023: God Wants Igbo To Be President of Nigeria - Ezeife by meditator(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:
am beginning to see that to be a successful politician in Southern Nigeria is to be selfish and be vibrant Northern ass licker.
You need them bro... they have got the numbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir Frank Ibezim Is APC Senatorial Candidate For Imo North Bye Election / Sacking Of Herdsmen From Ondo Forest: Where Does Tinubu Stand? / What If The Next President Come From The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.