Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! (18198 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by tiaraLOVE(f): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hello please I need more Information on the agbo Iba. Can I send you a mail?

For the sake of posterity, plz call your boss on his/her cellphone and explain to him that you've been exposed to a covid-19 positive patient. Mere telling him that will strick fear into him and he will immediately tell you not to come to work for the next 14 days.... Trust me.

On what you need to do to help yourself while you're self-isolating, first, get 1000g vitamin C. You need to ensure that you always take 1000g vitamin C on daily basis and also help yourself by getting a very good blended agbo iba herbs. Get that from those Yoruba herbs sellers. Mind you, I didn't say you should buy the already prepared agbo, I want you to be the one that cooked the agbo yourself so that you're going to have enough of it bcuz you'll need to bathe with it, drink from it and also inhale the steam.

If you're a Yoruba guy, I believe you should understand me better but if you're not, I'm sorry you might not know what I mean. So inhale the hot steam of agbo 3 times a day by putting a sizeable quantity in a bucket, seat in front of it and bury your head into the bucket, get some blankets to cover up yourself. Mind you, you should be close to being naked while doing all of these. Then when you inhale the steam for about 20 minutes, take the hot agbo to the bathroom and bathe with it. When you're done bathing, take a cup full and drink it.

This will help keep your immune system up all through while the 1000g vitamin C can be taken in between the same day. After repeating this activities for a week, I strongly believe you will feel allot healthier than you felt before the whole exercise began even though you have no health issues before. Just continue the 1000g vitamin C for the whole 2 weeks but you can stop the agbo after the first week.

Stay away from elderly people all through these period please! And try visit one of the covid-19 test centers to know your status before and after the 14th day[/quote]
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by tiaraLOVE(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kindly tell us what you were taking then. Thanks.

Bahdsypha:
Take vitamins..
Drink water
And treat your symptoms individually

I have recovered from covid19..but my symptoms were not severe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Defaulters Of Shisha Ban, Adewole Tells Police - Read More / 101-year-old Grandma Survives COVID-19 In Osun / Weeds Overrun Lagos Health Centre, Residents Seek Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.