Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Become Rich - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Become Rich (275 Views)

Discover A New Way To Become Rich With These 3 Steps,number 3 Is My Favourite / 13 Things To Avoid If You Want To Become Rich / How To Quit Your Job ,start Your Own And Become Rich:video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich by SirWhiteFish: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2020
I am posting this on this section of Nairaland because I believe here is where the brightest brain with ideas are.

Well I am just like you, a fellow young dude hoping to become rich one day soon. But wealth comes with accomplishment so inorder to be accomplished, you need ideas. You need to hear other people's experiences; the truth, the pain, regrets, rejection, restrategizing and most importantly the lies from people who would like to fit into the narrative.

Regardless how your lie to fit in, just make sure your lies are plausible. How can I become rich?
Re: How To Become Rich by Rawhumper(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Nice question.

To be patient in life and not allow other
people's flashy lifestyle to lure you to make
quick money when it has not reached your
turn.

Remember we are in a queue, waiting for our turns.

Try and start business, i bet you
Entrepreneurship is far better that than Govt
jobs especially in Nigeria.

Make a survey, get loan if you dont have money and get a plan, i bet you with time and Gods blessings you will excel.

quote author=SirWhiteFish post=94654766]I am posting this on this section of Nairaland because I believe here is where the brightest brain with ideas are.

Well I am just like you, a fellow young dude hoping to become rich one day soon. But wealth comes with accomplishment so inorder to be accomplished, you need ideas. You need to hear other people's experiences; the truth, the pain, regrets, rejection, restrategizing and most importantly the lies from people who would like to fit into the narrative.

Regardless how your lie to fit in, just make sure your lies are plausible. How can I become rich? [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

A Cook For All Kinds Of Home Cooked Meals In Lagos State / Self-motivation Matters The Most In Your Career / Vacancy For Motor Bike Sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.