Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa (618 Views)

Vacancy For Corporate Finance Manager At Flour Mills PLC. / Vacancy At Flour Mills Nigeria For Health And Safety Officer/manager (2 Openings / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Please see the attached for details.

Re: Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa by MrLekan95(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Fed up with everything going on around me right now... depression is hitting me so badly... I need a source of income, I need money, I need help... someone should please reach out to me, I'm more than willing to do anything to get off this miserable life
Re: Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa by Philadelphia: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2020
MrLekan95:
Fed up with everything going on around me right now... depression is hitting me so badly... I need a source of income, I need money, I need help... someone should please reach out to me, I'm more than willing to do anything to get off this miserable life

I just saw your message and read your signature.

Ending your life or giving up will not end the misery.
Rather, you will only transfer it to your family members and those who love you and care about you.

Sometimes, we are close to our blessings when the difficulties is at its peak.

It is just after the peak of labour pains that the child is born.

So I say hold on and hold up, your help is on the way.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa by MrLekan95(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
Philadelphia:

I just saw your message and read your signature.

Ending your life or giving up will not end the misery.
Rather, you will only transfer it to your family members and those who love you and care about you.

Sometimes, we are close to our blessings when the difficulties is at its peak.

It is just after the peak of labour pains that the child is born.

So I say hold on and hold up, your help is on the way.

Amen bro... I pray and believe so by God grace...
two things I need right now, is the hope/strength to fight through in seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... and secondly the time, I once used to believe everything would work out in matter of time, but now I'm beginning to loose the fighting spirit cos the changes are not coming to backup with the hopes.... for how long can I keep up with the fight/hopes before I give up?
Re: Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa by Philadelphia: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrLekan95:

Amen bro... I pray and believe so by God grace...
two things I need right now, is the hope/strength to fight through in seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... and secondly the time, I once used to believe everything would work out in matter of time, but now I'm beginning to loose the fighting spirit cos the changes are not coming to backup with the hopes.... for how long can I keep up with the fight/hopes before I give up?

You're closer to your breakthrough than you actually think.

Trust me in this

3 Likes

Re: Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria, Apapa by MrLekan95(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2020
Philadelphia:

You're closer to your breakthrough than you actually think.
Trust me in this
Okay... Thanks a lot sir

(1) (Reply)

Supervisor Needed In A Supermarket In Sangotedo Ajah / Sankore Fellowship Program - Graduate Trainee / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.