Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! (7068 Views)

Solving Triangles - Pythagoras, Cosine Rule, SOHCAHTOA, Bearing & Distance / Who Deserves This.. Pythagoras Or Einstein? / Pictures Every Year One Student Can Relate To In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Karleb(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ceekaycee:
The theory has been applied consciously or unconsciously by every intelligent individual walking on this earth.

We may not actually have to solve it to receive salary, but it sponsors some extent of human daily life

There are people solving problems using Pythagoras theorem day in day out to earn salary.

Nah! Even non intelligent people apply the theorem.

Mathematics is a science we all practice consciously and unconsciously.

Or why do you think Nigerians are notorious for passing the lawn?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by angelfallz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:
I've really not seen anyone solving Pythagoras in any office before they are paid salaries.

All those complex problems were for nothing.

I don't think so. It just depends on the career you choose. You might choose a career that requires your knowledge of Pythagoras theorem, which should've been taught to you at a lower level.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by jesmond3945: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:
I've really not seen anyone solving Pythagoras in any office before they are paid salaries.

lol that's because you don't know without knowledge of the physical world you won't even have office in the first place. That's why in Nigeria we don't produce anything but import to our own detriment because we don't use the knowledge of theories like pythagoras to better our lives. The houses or the structures you see, how do you think they are birthed?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by CodeTemplar: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:

I pity your type. So India, China, America, Europe and Australians just study it for studying sake?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Fucknlbots: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Meanwhile, kill some boredom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrP7ve_lMcs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Ikennablue(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:

am an Architect and i apply this principle every day in my job

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by kode12: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:

That's because science has the power to abstract concepts and ideas and provide you with a simpler handle to use it. You make calls, browse the web, drive cars, you might know how to operate these things, but I doubt you can deal with the science behind it. That's science for you!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by OGWILLS123: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm everyone will be coming here to form online scientists bcus the dude says he does not see any use of Pythagoras theorem grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by MajesticD(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
chatinent:

It can't be seen been applied in the office as that's not where it was meant to be applied. However, a lot of engineering and science inventions have their roots from such basic theories.
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by maleekgold(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Pythagoras Theorem was a Greek Philosophy, but first it was the name of a person that was persecuted for the knowledge he had.
In Greece that year...
There were Philosophers who were persecuted for Heresy
It was so bad that if found guilty, you will most certainly be sentenced to death

People such as Galileo, Socrates, and Pythagoras were one of such philosophers

The Pythagoras theory was not only considered as heresy but dark occult art.

But like many other rude awakening the western world realized that such magical principles were beneficial

When we learn several maths principles they stem from philosophy logic and deep spirituality
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
MJluv:

You're still a child. when you grow up (intellectually), you'll understand.

I've noticed that people who lack knowledge of something tend to use the same line you used as defense.......

If you have the knowledge then educate him or her......simple......

Religion get as e be

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Emmypure: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
why be say all this invention na only xtains, Jews, bhuddist, and Western countries t
invented all this, I have not seen my terrorist brothers invent anything apart from killing and finding fault in what my xtains brother invented, and after na them go use phone, car, and modern science inventory pass, later they will be shouting that science is a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Gmajor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
Pythagoras Theorem was a Greek Philosophy, but first it was the name of a person that was persecuted for the knowledge he had.
In Greece that year...
It was so bad that if found guilty, you will most certainly be sentenced to death

But like many other rude awakening the western world realized that such magical principles were beneficial

When we learn several maths principles they stem from philosophy logic and deep spirituality
What exactly is the point of this post because I don't get it
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by dayocandy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
watin concern us no concern Pythagoras oh, Na money we dey find
God no go shame us...

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Gmajor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
ashybabs:

Religion has always been in strong contention with science from time in memorial

DID YOU KNOW PEOPLE ONCE STRONGLY BELIEVED THE EARTH WAS FLAT

make I burst ur head
They killed Galileo for saying other wise.

That's the reason the illuminati went Underground...
Lots of stuff that goes on in this life

Get your facts straight.
This your post is filled with half truths and outright lies
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by wearsandtrends1: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gmajor:

Get your facts straight.
This your post is filled with half truths and outright lies
What part?
Are u mentally incapable of holding a debate

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Gmajor(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
wearsandtrends1:

What part?
Are u mentally incapable of holding a debate

Do you have brain injury?
Did I mention your name? The post I quoted wasn't made by you, so why are you even in my mention?
Abeg fu*k off jare.
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by wearsandtrends1: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gmajor:

Do you have brain injury?
Did I mention your name? The post I quoted wasn't made by you, so why are you even in my mention?
Abeg fu*k off jare.
Kpele....
I tot it was me u reffered to...
Nevertheless who ever you had in mind shud av done same.
Disprove wit gacs don't just call someone a liar. There are different perspecte to life.
Respect peoples opinion
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=MJluv post=94662232]Religion and science are one. The problem is that most humans are yet to reconcile it.

God is the greatest scientist there is.

As an engineer, I can confidently tell you that everything in life has a mathematical function to it. [/quote
Hello! could u tell ur area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
kode12:

That's because science has the power to abstract concepts and ideas and provide you with a simpler handle to use it. You make calls, browse the web, drive cars, you might know how to operate these things, but I doubt you can deal with the science behind it. That's science for you!

u r a programmer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Bossose(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
I've seen some people ask the importance of all the mathematical problems we solved in school. Well the simple answer to this question is that it improves our thinking faculty, it enhances our brain, it helps us take decisions faster. But of you study deeply some of these equations and theories, you'll discover they apply in our every day Life such as detection of a coming earth quake or hurricane, studying flight and how to properly build this planes. All this and more are achieved with harnessing the power of this theories.

They are not occultic as such but contain certain deep old knowledge which surpasses any new knowledge found today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2020
wearsandtrends1:
In Greece that year...

Do you also find out Christianity nd Islam is as evil nd fake as dis Pythagoras theory? Well find out if u haven't.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by WoundedLamb: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2020
chatinent:

Don't let an architect see this comment.

Mathematics is science and not technology. Just like every other scientific theory or mathematical theorem, pythagoras provides the logic behind many structures you see around you. Technology is the application of science and geometry is not any different. What you see is the finished work but only those involved at the development phase know the principles applied. Geometry is applied in architecture. Given two straight lines, the pythagorean theorem allows you to calculate the length of the diagonal connecting them. This basic application can be seen in virtually every architectural work out there.

Regarding the OP, I really wonder why Africans are so rich in conspiracy theories even when it's not logical. They make you study an occult theorem in school, to what end? What have they gained for making you study their theory? Science (including Mathematics) is a product of philosophy and technology is a product of science. So screaming that pythagoras is deep rooted in philosophy is like telling us that Nigerians are blacks. As an African man, if you don't understand something, study it or leave it to face your own field. You guys don't always have to wind stories around things you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by femi4: 5:25am On Oct 07, 2020
chatinent:

Ignorance

Without Pythagoras theorem, construction works involving roads, bridges, pyramids would have been impossible
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by 1Alex: 6:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Golan007:

It is well used in science and engineering.

Maybe the guy you quoted works as a secretary - who I don't expect would be using such theories every now and then.
even secretaries are smarter. Maybe he is a receptionist.
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by padi94(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2020
But you ssay this is why people study pythagoras... me am still looking for the why.
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by Gaspardd(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2020
chatinent:

Pipe fitters and welders are being paid 1m monthly using Pythagoras theorem to fit pipes
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by engrchykae(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
champrince:
I can remember Pathogoras method of numbering, he was the first man to start numbering

1 means unity
2 means Marriage
5 mean universe

I can't remember all again

as for Socrates, this man contributed much in contemporary mathematics and physics former called natural science
you committed educational heresy by saying Pythagoras is the first man to start numbering.
You are a victim of eurocentric educational worldview.
If Pythagoras studied in the mystery schools in Egypt,who is his teacher?
Answer this question in order to download sense.
No wonder some set of Europeans decides what you think and believe.
Re: This Is Why They Study Pythagoras In Schools; BLACK MAN DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!! by engrchykae(m): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2020
sammysmiles:
The world itself is Mathematics.... So don't come and bring spirituality into it...
calculus is the language of the gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Watching P0rn Can Do To Your Brain> / When Will NABTECH Release 2011 Nov/Dec Exam Results? / Finding Housemanship In Nigeria, Secrets Revealed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.