Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now (410 Views)

Do You Need A Paypal Account That Recieves And Send Money Right Here In Nigeria? / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now by wasbo89(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2020
Right now, being fluently in English doesn't guarantee money. English, ko-jawo. What guarantee money now is Knowledge and Good Information.
Some people are not doing office job but their monthly income is 6-7 figures monthly. I will show you some example.

Some people are doing Online Advert or 3D Logo Design for small businesses @ the rate of N2,000.
* N2,000 x 5people = N10,000
* N10,000 x 5days = N50,000
* N50,000 x 4weeks = N200,000

N200,000 from just one services, without an office. If you have 3 services, you will be making millions monthly at home if you double your hustle.
Right now, young guys are making millions legitimately online with just a phone, laptop and internet connection. Everything is not about Yahoo, Yahoo. They are making the money because they have the Knowledge and Good Information at hand. Move with the right people to enable you have right information.

Pls Note: Don't quit your job and said WASBO have notified you on how you can be making N200,000 in a month. My advice is, move closer to the people that are doing good to enable you have access to right information.

Finally, what I'm sharing now is also a good Information and this is gonna motivate some people. Go out from your comfort zone, meet people and get Knowledge and Information.

What's your reaction to what I stated above?
Re: If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now by MrLekan95(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Fed up with everything going on around me right now... depression is hitting me so badly... I need a source of income, I need money, I need help... someone should please reach out to me, I'm more than willing to do anything to get off this miserable life
Re: If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now by MrLekan95(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Stevie89:

The simplest thing that you can afford is to bet on sports - https://parimatch.co.tz/sw/ You need a smartphone and a small starting amount. Sport itself is a gambling and exciting thing. It will help you remove depression and see life from a different angle. Well, sports betting is a very real way to make money, especially in a hopeless situation.

I'm sorry bro, had an experience of what you're talking about, but I'm certainly sure that's not a way forward for me, if you could please help out with any other alternatives
Re: If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now by Quicksilver14: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrLekan95:

I'm sorry bro, had an experience of what you're talking about, but I'm certainly sure that's not a way forward for me, if you could please help out with any other alternatives

Have you heard of foreign exchange market (forex)?
It's been around for centuries.

You analyse the way the currency market is moving.
You buy a particular currency if you think its value would increase.

You analyse with news.
If you hear apple Inc. wants to buy parts from China to make iPhone and mac book.
That means they'll convert US dollars to Chinese currency.
That will strengthen the Chinese economy.
You buy Chinese currency with the hope after the purchase of parts the value will increase for you to sell.

That's the basic principle but its more complex. Takes months to learn.
Think of it like a business school.
Re: If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now by MrLekan95(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Quicksilver14:

Have you heard of foreign exchange market (forex)?
It's been around for centuries.

You analyse the way the currency market is moving.
You buy a particular currency if you think its value would increase.

You analyse with news.
If you hear apple Inc. wants to buy parts from China to make iPhone and mac book.
That means they'll convert US dollars to Chinese currency.
That will strengthen the Chinese economy.
You buy Chinese currency with the hope after the purchase of parts the value will increase for you to sell.

That's the basic principle but its more complex. Takes months to learn.
Think of it like a business school.
Interesting bro... but right now, I don't have any money on me to start up any trade, least of what I need right now is a job to raise some savings maybe from there I can at least start up something for myself...

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Know, This Is What Guarantee Money, Right Now by Ekitibiased(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Temitope Awotona Founder Of Calendly. / Help! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.