Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Lil Frosh Pleading After Beating Up Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Lil Frosh Pleading After Beating Up Girlfriend (494 Views)

Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Lil Frosh Pleading After Beating Up Girlfriend by Afangideh1(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
The outrage at the 30 Billion Gang signee, Lil Frosh continues as WhatsApp conversations of the singer pleading to his girlfriend surfaces.

The singer was called out yesterday by the manager of the lady who alleged that Lil Frosh has been physically assaulting her for a while.

The manager’s public statement reads in part, “My client and sister has suffered enough!!! We have kept quiet enough @lhilfrosh.
“You have done enough damage for almost a year now you have been in a relationship with my sister and client and you have brought her nothing but horror, pain and disaster.”

In a recently leaked WhatsApp conversion between Lil Frosh and his babe, the DMW records rapper could be seen asking for forgiveness while admitting his mistakes.

Click on the link below to See snapshots

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/leaked-whatsapp-chat-of-lil-frosh.html

Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Lil Frosh Pleading After Beating Up Girlfriend by shasetite(f): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2020
The lady even get manager😀😀 on top which work o
Re: Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Lil Frosh Pleading After Beating Up Girlfriend by shasetite(f): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2020
The lady even get manager,on top which work o

(1) (Reply)

Singer Wale Adenuga Berates Gov. Abiodun Over Laycon Appointment. (photos) / My Bank Account Cannot Be Shadowbanned” – Dorathy Shades Those Reporting Her IG / #endsars Protest: Singer, Asha Gangali Blows Hot, Calls Form Of Gun Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.